Religion.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

According to my friends and family I am a Bahà'i in all but name. Personally, I am not a big fan of putting a system or scripture to faith. Spiritually, I do believe in the existence and immortality of the soul, that there is a life after death and that there is some purpose to the existance of humanity as a whole. Wether or not there is a higher power guiding or watching us I simply do not know and frankly I do not care. I guess I'll find out one day.
On the other hand, I am strictly opposed to the notion of fate or destiny as it is directly opposed to my strong belief in free will and self determination.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cautiouskitty

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think the fact that people can believe something so completely and purely is beautiful. I'm not saying it is always good, or right. But it is beautiful and amazing. I resent people that try to force their religion and beliefs upon me, but I still respect them for having them. I admire the wholeheartedness with which they believe. I do not believe in anything with the conviction they seem to. I wish I did. One day I might.
The differing opinions, views and beliefs of people I find, are beautiful. Stunning. And exciting. I want to learn as much as I can about it all. ^^

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account