Religion.

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by cautiouskitty, Mar 14, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. cautiouskitty

cautiouskitty New Member

I'm curious about the religious beliefs of people here ^^
    and if there are conflicts with BDSM interests and such.

but more generally the variety (if any) there is out here :D

Personally I don't have any, but I'm always jealous of people who do XD
    I would like a belief system ^^

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. ki-lan

ki-lan New Member

reincarnation, energy manipulation, and entities beyond the physical.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I'm Lutheran.

4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I'm an atheist! There's no god, higher power, or life after death in my view =D

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

Jashinist

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  6. P.S.Eudonym

P.S.Eudonym Member

According to my friends and family I am a Bahà'i in all but name. Personally, I am not a big fan of putting a system or scripture to faith. Spiritually, I do believe in the existence and immortality of the soul, that there is a life after death and that there is some purpose to the existance of humanity as a whole. Wether or not there is a higher power guiding or watching us I simply do not know and frankly I do not care. I guess I'll find out one day.
    On the other hand, I am strictly opposed to the notion of fate or destiny as it is directly opposed to my strong belief in free will and self determination.

7. Frostig

Frostig Member

I'm a spiritualist. To make a long story short. Everything is 1

8. cautiouskitty

cautiouskitty New Member

So I guess I was right about there being lots of diffrent beliefs and religions here ^^
    awesome ^^

9. HelenaB

HelenaB New Member

I feel religion is a prop like drugs and alcohol. However I don't judge the addicted.

10. cautiouskitty

cautiouskitty New Member

I think the fact that people can believe something so completely and purely is beautiful. I'm not saying it is always good, or right. But it is beautiful and amazing. I resent people that try to force their religion and beliefs upon me, but I still respect them for having them. I admire the wholeheartedness with which they believe. I do not believe in anything with the conviction they seem to. I wish I did. One day I might.
    The differing opinions, views and beliefs of people I find, are beautiful. Stunning. And exciting. I want to learn as much as I can about it all. ^^

11. demonoid.vessel.666

demonoid.vessel.666 New Member

I believe humans are a disease/parasite placed on this earth by other intelligence to slowly suck the life out of the planet and every other living creature so as we can be studied/entertainment. Please don't flame me. Its just my opinion : )

12. cautiouskitty

cautiouskitty New Member

That's bizarrely plausiable.
    But at the same time a terrifing thought XD

13. demonoid.vessel.666

demonoid.vessel.666 New Member

It would explain many things such as how did we get here, why we are here, etc. Makes sense to me. *shrugs shoulders*

14. Ashlyn

Ashlyn New Member

Christopagan.

15. cautiouskitty

cautiouskitty New Member

If you dont mind my asking, what's that?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM