Questions

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

How funny is this thread!! I needed a good laugh. Thanks guys. :)

I did notice Jey avoided the question.
I think he is either straight or bi.

Straight because I remember him saying something about his girlfriend -- or at least I think I read that somewhere a while ago. And bi because he sounds somewhat willing to submit to Seb.

And I too am waiting for Jey to submit to Seb. Wouldn't mind watching that. Plus I have so much respect for Seb as it is. I can guarentee I would learn something from watching.

I think meeting would be fun. But right now, I don't even have the gas money to take my butt to a doctor, who is 45 miles away (along with the nearest hospital).....which if things don't work out soon I'll be getting one hell of an ass chewing because "I'm not taking care of myself."

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

Aww, did somebody miss me? :)

I've just been lurking around the forum. And I am always online. Cell phone has internet. My ONLY form of internet. It sucks, but it works.

I know, I haven't been posting a lot in this area of the forum, it is just I don't feel qualified to respond to the threads. I'm still new to this life and I would love to learn more. However the last time I really got to play was in April, and my living arrangements are still with family.... :( :( :(

Seb, I am so glad to hear that has been decided. I think I just might have to resort to doing just about anything to make some quick cash so I could guarentee I would be able to attened this wonderful SMPlace Fetish Event.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

Wow. Tumble and Jey missed me to? But I haven't went anywhere. :)

And Jey my love, you still didn't answer the question everyone is curious about. Which makes me wonder even more and think you are bi, or perhaps still in the closet denying it all. :D

Ah, or perhaps our dear Master Jey is playing head games with all of us. He is a 'Master' after all. ;)

Master Jey, what is your sexuality? Are you straight? Are you bisexual? Are you gay? :)

Fileboom Premium Account

AnErieGuy

Enlighten the Kaj please:

1. A "vanilla"?
-Ice cream ready for the toppings, basic flavor, just ripe for re-flavoring.(Metaphor)

2. "Breaking down"? I'm guessing this varies, but some examples? If you prefer to pm me, go ahead...
-Making a bad pet good, making a normal person kinky, destroying the membrane and altering the DNA.

3. A top? I assume this meant someone kinky and agressive but not technically a Master? But assuming can be bad.
-The person doing the shot calling during sex, essentially.

4. Master Jey is straight or gay? I'm easily confused, my apologizes.
-I dunno, sorry :(.

5. Am I the only one who pictures SLP as a pep squad girl or former cheerleader?
-Again, I could not say.

Fileboom Premium Account