Questions

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by kajmir, Sep 15, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. kajmir

kajmir Member

Enlighten the Kaj please:

1. A "vanilla"?

2. "Breaking down"? I'm guessing this varies, but some examples? If you prefer to pm me, go ahead...

3. A top? I assume this meant someone kinky and agressive but not technically a Master? But assuming can be bad.

4. Master Jey is straight or gay? I'm easily confused, my apologizes.

5. Am I the only one who pictures SLP as a pep squad girl or former cheerleader?

2. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

Fuck it I will take a crack at your questions 1. "vanilla" would be "normal" or a least what you would think of as regular sex 2. breaking down I'm pretty sure(don't quote me) would be the act of getting though a subs outer layer there public persona as well as turning them into more of a sub 3. pretty sure a top is just another word for a dom 4. dunno jey is pretty mysterious ask him 5. it never occurred to me before but after thinking about it yes

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

1: vanilla=non-kinky
    2: probably refers to training designed to break a sub's resistance to being submissive
    3: varies. In gay slang it currently means the insertive partner. Originally meant a Dom, still widely used that way in bdsm circles
    4: somewhere in-between. I've been trying to get him to submit to me for months. He's a wily fucker.
    5: I picture her looking a little like Toni Basil, for those who remember her.

4. kajmir

kajmir Member

5. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

Cute as a button reminds me of one of my old girlfriends

6. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

1. Someone who engages in "regular" sex and whose idea of kinky is the occasional spank to the ass (or something else thats mild)

2. Taking down the mask or walls or outer layer of the sub (but I guess it could happen to a dom too)

3. Someone who takes control in the bedroom, not necessarily a dom

4. Somewhere in between, I'm waiting for seb to break him down XD

5. wow, lol, I dont look anything like Toni Basil, but I did consider joining pep squad in high school and I know all the words to Mickey!

also I'm 100% sure that Sebastian is man's man (aka, men only)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Silly, yup. The closest I ever got to vaginatarianism was making out with a friend during grad school. Meh. Too squishy.

8. kajmir

kajmir Member

-spews coffee-

God you're fun.

9. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I do try. I like playing 'this little piggy' with a boy's tits. Helps break the monotony.

10. sillylittlepet

boys have.... more than two nipples?!?!? DDDD:

(jk, everybody knows they have at least three)

11. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

No, I just reuse the first two, with increasing intensity.

Actually, I have a friend who has a third nipple/

12. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

I would like to let you all know that you just made my day.

I've wondered about Master Jey myself...

13. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Personally I think we need a "have Master Jey sub for Sebastian" campaign.

14. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Indeed. Ya know, totally just occured to me that I would love to meet you all in real life.

15. sillylittlepet

Well, I live in the northwest Tumbl3! Uh... assuming you're talking about the american northwest...

I can just imagine, SMplace real life meetup. Too bad half of the members would have to travel to different countries XD

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM