Questions

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Enlighten the Kaj please:

1. A "vanilla"?

2. "Breaking down"? I'm guessing this varies, but some examples? If you prefer to pm me, go ahead...

3. A top? I assume this meant someone kinky and agressive but not technically a Master? But assuming can be bad.

4. Master Jey is straight or gay? I'm easily confused, my apologizes.

5. Am I the only one who pictures SLP as a pep squad girl or former cheerleader?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

decoyicus

Fuck it I will take a crack at your questions 1. "vanilla" would be "normal" or a least what you would think of as regular sex 2. breaking down I'm pretty sure(don't quote me) would be the act of getting though a subs outer layer there public persona as well as turning them into more of a sub 3. pretty sure a top is just another word for a dom 4. dunno jey is pretty mysterious ask him 5. it never occurred to me before but after thinking about it yes

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

1: vanilla=non-kinky
2: probably refers to training designed to break a sub's resistance to being submissive
3: varies. In gay slang it currently means the insertive partner. Originally meant a Dom, still widely used that way in bdsm circles
4: somewhere in-between. I've been trying to get him to submit to me for months. He's a wily fucker.
5: I picture her looking a little like Toni Basil, for those who remember her.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

1. Someone who engages in "regular" sex and whose idea of kinky is the occasional spank to the ass (or something else thats mild)

2. Taking down the mask or walls or outer layer of the sub (but I guess it could happen to a dom too)

3. Someone who takes control in the bedroom, not necessarily a dom

4. Somewhere in between, I'm waiting for seb to break him down XD

5. wow, lol, I dont look anything like Toni Basil, but I did consider joining pep squad in high school and I know all the words to Mickey!

also I'm 100% sure that Sebastian is man's man (aka, men only)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: