Posture training

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A hog-tie is classic. Frog ties are wonderful, and a personal favorite pose of mine would be with your arse in the air, face down with hands tied at the wrists, behind your back.

Another good one for someone such as yourself who has a nice rear view is a simple tie of the hands where you clasp each of your elbows (or as close as you can get) with your hands behind your back while standing very, very straight - on tiptoe, with back directly to the camera. This pose is particulatly well-suited to be done as an outdoor shot with a good background of fall foliage. I think that, if done completely nude with your pretty alabaster skin, this pose would make a very striking visual.

Hang on, hang on . . . let me write this down. :D
Glad you guys like the pic, I think a black and white photo adds to the strict feel of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

This may be a good way to start. It costs nothing but the Dom & sub's time to memorize all of these.

Hold the pose. Then you could move on to balancing items (glasses of water, candles, etc.). Invent new poses that are relevant to your preferences and practices.

I have been known to hang bells from subbie that would alarm me to premature movements. :D

Just my .02

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• POSI1.JPG
    POSI1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 69
  • POSI2.JPG
    POSI2.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 58
  • POSI3.JPG
    POSI3.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 55
  • POSI4.JPG
    POSI4.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 55

Thank you ML/ML for the nice compliment. You are kind to say so. It would appear that MoP and I share a fondness for pictures of lovely women who enjoy some 'spice' in their lives....

Yes, I have been 'looking into it' a lot recently. :)

7HH740i2Lqq1ur1qsbFOqAMRo1_500.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account