New cummers, nice site!

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yeah but my options were limited, I'm pusuing a degree in Forest Wildlife Management and my future homes will most likely be in rural areas, guess I'll have to get used to being alone for a while. My fiance is only 17 to top it off so I refuse do do certain things with her until she is old enough, it's not for the law aspect, I just personally think she needs to be a bit older and spend a bit more time with me before I let her really be my Dom.

Again, sorry for stealing the thread, should I take this discussion elsewhere?

This is prudent for legal reasons, actually. As I said, a lot of the things that doms do to sub qualify legally as assault, even if the sub consents to it. So until she's a legal adult, there are all sorts of ways this could get messy for you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

J&B33

trust me ther is no post steeling her i am not that type of person i dont mind the interaction even if it was off the topic, actually like reading more than i wrote, and seing a twist on it like you were saying about strip clubs etc. so on worries Lykos, also ur getting to speak from one of the best on the site from what i have red from him so far! Sebastian

also good luck on your studies it dose sould like a good job to get into now a days, i am into that kind of stuff also just never did any real studding on it, get some good pics of the wolves like to see that! not that i am into aminals like that being that this is a bdsm fourm i just think it would be cool to see pictures taken up coles other than a tv show!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

J&B: Please don't get the idea that I'm some sort of uber-dom. It wasn't even a year ago that I realized I was interested in s&m, so I really only have about 10 months of experience. I've known people who were into the scene for years, and it turns out I have a natural talent for it, but I'm hardly an expert. Sparrow is the real expert on this site, and there are a good number of others here who have much more experience than I do. But I thank you for the kind words.

Fileboom Premium Account

Lykos

sebastion: I don't think he is thinking you are an uber-dom but, if I may say, you are a very nice person to talk to and very knowledgable and totally proffesional. The combonation makes you a grat person for a newcomer to BDSM to talk to.

J&B33: Totally fun being out here, can't wait for my fiance to come down here and join me. Maybe she can help me with some "research" I'll try and send some pics once I get a camera, watching sure did give me some dominance ideas for her to use. :p

Fileboom Premium Account