Writing on sub (humiliation)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't know how well these work on skin. But what about children's washable markers?

Or fingerpaint should easily come off. Just be sure it is fingerpaint and not acryllic (that is normally found in any and every color in your local craft isle). Acryllic paints can sometimes be difficult to get off skin once it dries -- or come out. I have a pair -- er had a pair of pants (they have since been thrown away because of rips that left nothing to the imagination) that I always wore when I painted because I always somehow got paint on me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

tarthrin

Well I drew on myself with dry erase markers and i'll let it sit for a couple hours and we'll see how it goes.

Children's washable markers might work, depending on how well they write. I will get some and try them out.

Sharpie will have to wait for a while, I don't think it's necessary for her yet. Even just threatening to do something is enough to give her a panic attack. But writing on her in private areas might be alright.

The fingerpaints might work, but would be a little messier and harder to write then I'd like. But they would be so much fun in and of themselves.

If I think of something else to try I'll post it here, and I'll let you guys know how the dry erase markers work out.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

Your best bet is to go with childrens washable, but I agree with Seb. If you want to humiliate your sub, use a sharpie. It does come off, but not right away.
I have also found washable scented markers (different scent for each color) tht worked well. It said washable, but in actuality it took about a day for the writing to come off.
Maybe you could use both. Use a washable on parts that show easily, and use a sharpie or permanent (eventually it comes off too) on areas that are not shown in public.

Fileboom Premium Account

tarthrin

Well she doesn't have to know it's a washable marker.... Mwahaha.

As an update I drew on myself with the dry erase markers and let them stay for a couple hours. Even after riding my bike to work and stuff and sweating and re-drying, it wiped off easily. I didn't even have to use water. It's almost as if they were intended to erase while dry... My disclaimer here is that I only tried one brand of markers, other markers might be different!!!

I will give the washable markers a try. And then sharpies will be the next step!

Fileboom Premium Account