Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Mar 12, 2009.

1. For some time now, my master has expressed an interest in having me somehow bound up in the middle of the room, arms pulled above my head and secured in place, so that he can move all the way around me in order to flog me from all angles.

The only problem, however, is that neither of us are quite sure how to achieve this. I suggested attaching a rope or chain to the overhead light fixture, but he says that's too dangerous. There is nothing else in the ceiling, no beams or hooks or anything like that, and I'm too scared to put any in, just in case it causes any damage.

Does anyone here have any ideas that we could try?
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

There are some special devices that can achieve almost the same thing, you can find them on I believe.
  3. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

If you have a non-weightbearing suspended (or 'drop') ceiling, well you're SOL.

My suggestion: Stop at a hardware store and buy two or more eye bolts (get the big ones) and attach them to the side walls as high as you can mount them. Please use a stud finder or else you'll just rip them out of the drywall.

Then tie wrists with rope or attach rope to your cuffs and tie the rope to the eye bolt. Simple!

*Also try eye bolts near the floor for ankle restraints.

Tell Master to buy 50 of the things and just put them everywhere. I'm sure you two crazy kids can invent uses for all of them.
  4. As much as I like that last idea, RG, I can't go putting loads of holes in the walls, because the flat I live in is not my own. I rent it from the local council, and they make regular inspections of the places they rent out. So I really can't go doing anything that could cause any kind of damage. If it was my own place, it wouldn't be a problem, but as it's not, I daren't risk it :(

Is there anything I could do to achieve what I want, that wouldn't involve any drilling/fixing etc.? :(
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  5. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

best way would be to construct a free-standing frame

Needed: lumber, carpentry tools, blueprints from internet.
  6. Prissy

Prissy Member

The only problem to that method RG is the fact they seem yto want to keep the lifestyle secret, meaning they will need to find a way of making it collapsible so they can hide it.
  7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Depending on how tall you are, an engine hoist, also known as a cherry picker, could be just the thing you are looking for. they can easily be collapsed to fit into a large closet, and roll it out when you need it, and it can extend up to 9 feet off the ground. its designed to lift entire engines out of cars via a chain, and can easily lift 1000 pounds, like pumping a jack. You can usually find a good used one for around 150, i'd say check ebay.
  8. Fire_burns

Fire_burns New Member

An engine hoist might be a good solution for you. It could be a problem if you want it in your living room or something, if you're looking to keep your personal life personal. Personally I would construct my own free standing unit. That way no drilling into the ceiling or walls. Use Angle Iron or Steel, something thick and strong that won't bend. Use locking pins or bolts to hold its framework in place when it is up, remove them to break it down. The set up and take down process may take longer and if you aren't very good at home hardware I wouldn't suggest trying to make this. The only reason I even list it now is that engine hoist won't break down and could bring up questions. I know I would be curious if I saw an engine hoist in a living room. The advantage of this is that you would be able to break it down put under your bed or where ever and no worries.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

When folded down my engine hoise fits very nicely into a closet. Granted, theres not much room for anything else, but it does tuck away nicely.
  10. Hmm, that sounds good, I will have to give it some thought.

It's not so much about keeping the lifestyle secret from other people I know, more about the fact that I do not own the property I live in, and consequently don't want to make a load of alterations, or do anything that will result in structural damage, especially as I have absolutely no hardware/carpentry skills to speak of :(
  11. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

1. Go to isolated place at night.
    2. Find tree.
    3. Get tied.
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT!!!

No, I'm actually serious. I done this to a former partner of mine. Took them to a secluded area at night, tied them from the tree, and had my way with them.

It was beautiful. Doing it outside also adds a little thrill.
  12. Prissy

Prissy Member

If I am not mistaken, She said it was a little too cold.
  13. It is, yeah. But it's not just that; we can't risk being seen out, and have to be careful of the time too :(

Maybe when the summer comes. We'll just have to see what happens for now.
  14. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Next best thing. A collapsable St. Andrew's cross. Yes you have to be removed from the furniture and turned around to get all 360ยบ but it doesn't damage your rental property. And its a fetish classic.
  15. Hmm...and how much is one of these things? :(

It's a bit shit, really...I have a friend who is a skilled carpenter, but even though he knows I'm into BDSM, I think he's secretly disgusted, and I know that he would never build me any equipment of any kind :(