Suspension

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For some time now, my master has expressed an interest in having me somehow bound up in the middle of the room, arms pulled above my head and secured in place, so that he can move all the way around me in order to flog me from all angles.

The only problem, however, is that neither of us are quite sure how to achieve this. I suggested attaching a rope or chain to the overhead light fixture, but he says that's too dangerous. There is nothing else in the ceiling, no beams or hooks or anything like that, and I'm too scared to put any in, just in case it causes any damage.

Does anyone here have any ideas that we could try?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

If you have a non-weightbearing suspended (or 'drop') ceiling, well you're SOL.

My suggestion: Stop at a hardware store and buy two or more eye bolts (get the big ones) and attach them to the side walls as high as you can mount them. Please use a stud finder or else you'll just rip them out of the drywall.
eye_bolt.jpg

Then tie wrists with rope or attach rope to your cuffs and tie the rope to the eye bolt. Simple!

*Also try eye bolts near the floor for ankle restraints.

Tell Master to buy 50 of the things and just put them everywhere. I'm sure you two crazy kids can invent uses for all of them.

Fileboom Premium Account

As much as I like that last idea, RG, I can't go putting loads of holes in the walls, because the flat I live in is not my own. I rent it from the local council, and they make regular inspections of the places they rent out. So I really can't go doing anything that could cause any kind of damage. If it was my own place, it wouldn't be a problem, but as it's not, I daren't risk it :(

Is there anything I could do to achieve what I want, that wouldn't involve any drilling/fixing etc.? :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

Depending on how tall you are, an engine hoist, also known as a cherry picker, could be just the thing you are looking for. they can easily be collapsed to fit into a large closet, and roll it out when you need it, and it can extend up to 9 feet off the ground. its designed to lift entire engines out of cars via a chain, and can easily lift 1000 pounds, like pumping a jack. You can usually find a good used one for around 150, i'd say check ebay.

Fileboom Premium Account

Fire_burns

An engine hoist might be a good solution for you. It could be a problem if you want it in your living room or something, if you're looking to keep your personal life personal. Personally I would construct my own free standing unit. That way no drilling into the ceiling or walls. Use Angle Iron or Steel, something thick and strong that won't bend. Use locking pins or bolts to hold its framework in place when it is up, remove them to break it down. The set up and take down process may take longer and if you aren't very good at home hardware I wouldn't suggest trying to make this. The only reason I even list it now is that engine hoist won't break down and could bring up questions. I know I would be curious if I saw an engine hoist in a living room. The advantage of this is that you would be able to break it down put under your bed or where ever and no worries.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Hmm, that sounds good, I will have to give it some thought.

It's not so much about keeping the lifestyle secret from other people I know, more about the fact that I do not own the property I live in, and consequently don't want to make a load of alterations, or do anything that will result in structural damage, especially as I have absolutely no hardware/carpentry skills to speak of :(

Fileboom Premium Account