New Interest...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is all so messed up now!

Last night I was talking to him about the 50 shades books, I mentioned the bit about the belt and he said that he would have to try it (joking of course). I said I didn't want to be beaten the shit out of but he said he knows I'd like it really. We started messing about and he did get his belt and playfully chase and hit me with it (totally not hard or anything) but then he got me around the neck with the belt and pulled. I told him to back off, that it was hurting and it was dangerous to do it like this (he'd had a drink or 3). Anyway, he said I like it really, I said I don't, he said Im into NDE ( near death experiences) trying to be funny. Said I'd probably really get off.

Now he was being playful throughout and laughing etc HOWEVER, he has brought this type of thing up occasionally since I started opening up about my kinks. Basically I know deep down he doesn't really get why I like the things I like but it seems he genuinely cannot grasp the concept of submission at all and can't get out of his mindset that things do not need to be extreme for me to enjoy it. It's like he thinks unless he beats me up or pushes things to the limit I will not be satisfied.

Anyway, at one point I got the belt off him and started to hit him with it ( again not hard just showing him two can play at that). He let me, saying that he was going to pretend to be like me, then gets on his knees and starts to call me 'Boss' and begging me not hurt him and he'll do anything I want. He was totally mmocking and it pissed me off. It showed me how he sees the submissive in the scenario.

I know we were messing about the whole time. Even after he was laughing but it shows me more that he doesn't get it, that he's just going along with this just for me which I knew from the beginning but I guess I hoped he become more invested in it or least come to understand more where I am coming from.

After I said he shouldn't do the neck thing with the belt especially after drinking coz he would end up hurting or killing me. I said I didn't trust him to do it too because he didn't know what he was doing. Big mistake! He was like 'oh so now I need some sadistic Dom to show me how to make you happy'.

I know it was the wrong thing to knock his confidence but it had to be said. Thing is, now I'm thinking the reason ive come over all Domme bitch is like its my subconscious way of expressing my sub yearnings in a backward way because I don't feel like my man is fulfilling his role. Like, I know a male sub would be genuinely into what we were doing rather than going through the motions and would get what it was about.

I don't know if I'm making any sense but basically now I'm wondering where to go from here?! Do we totally leave the kinks out now? I don't know how I feel about it all anymore. How can I make him see I don't want an evil sadistic arsehole in order to enjoy what we do? I think maybe he feels inferior to my ex who he knows did bdsm with me but I never went into detail about how abusive he was.

This all sucks :( sorry it's long.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Roland

Personally, and more experienced people here can contest this, but I believe alcohol and BDSM should not mix. His attitude shows a complete lack of self-restraint, and I think drinking is the cause.

You two need to sit down and talk about the experience, or if you write a sub journal, write about it and have him read it. Your feelings should never be taken lightly. Communication is key, and it seems he does not know precisely what makes you happy, which is also your responsibility to impart to him. That can also arise from you not knowing what makes you happy, and that can definitely lead to problems.

Jump on chat tonight if you can at 9PM EDT, and maybe a few of us can all talk to you about it. If there's another time that's good for you, let us know. This definitely sounds serious and should be addressed quickly before it gets worse.

Fileboom Premium Account

I think alcohol can make him braver to try things but obviously that's more dangerous. Usually when we play properly he doesn't drink at all, this was just spur of the moment thing.

Deep down I know his attitude stems from his limited experience/knowledge of the lifestyle prior me to me bringing it up. He doesn't like feeling unsure about things or out of control, that much I know well so I'm thinking I need to get him to research some more so he feels comfortable but the writing down is a good idea. I can find it hard to express myself face to face or he can get dismissive/defensive.

I guess I want him to not take my desires lightly and to try harder to keep his Dom persona without being just aggressive. Maybe I confused things because I like the rough play/pain aspect so it's hard for him to separate the two I need. My bad.

I've arranged for the baby to go with my sister next Friday so we can take time to do this slowly, properly, for first time in ages which should be fun and help us reconnect. I've said we should lay off the bdsm stuff till then but he genuinely doesn't think I enjoy the nilla stuff anymore even though I have said I do.

Sometimes I think it would be easier if I'd never brought all this up...

Fileboom Premium Account

not so vanilla

Hi, can't really offer any advice but just wanted to say you're not alone! We're kind of in the same place at the moment, my husband hates to admit that he doesn't know anything about a subject! I've spoken to him about not being able to trust him enough to try things out as I know he.doesn't know what he's doing but he too got quite defensive! In the end I was serious with him (as our previous conversations had been playful) and made things very clear! I also wrote down what I was offering including restrictions eg doing nothing that the kids would pick up on etc and also put that in return I expected him to research so we can at least be safe and offered that I do whatever necessary to free up time for him to do that.
Can't tell you if its.worked in practise tho (he did agree verbally) as he's been really busy and stressed at work this week so am trying to be patient and give him time!
Hope Friday works out well for you.

Fileboom Premium Account