Online relationships...how do they work?

Surreal

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I can see how it would be a big deal... it was very emotional and caring. For some people, who have never had anyone care about their fears or emotions, one small gesture can make all the difference. It's a huge part of online trust. I'd be so happy if my Master took the time to write all that, simply to assuage a fear I had. Few would do that, at least out of the ones I know.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

As I was saying. I live in an area of posers and most of them are arseholes. I love where I live but I hate the people around me.

I don’t know if we even have kink bars in this country to be honest, I know we don’t round here because I would have heard of it by now (one of my friends would have made a joke about it by now if there is one).

I don't know about the rest of England, but London definitely has fetish bars and clubs. There's a vibrant gay fetish scene there, and if there's a gay fetish scene, there's going to be a straight one as well (given that the gay community is much smaller than the straight one).

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Darktruth

I don't know about the rest of England, but London definitely has fetish bars and clubs. There's a vibrant gay fetish scene there, and if there's a gay fetish scene, there's going to be a straight one as well (given that the gay community is much smaller than the straight one).

Yes I thought that would be the case. I'll look around for some but I'm not really a bar going person. lol. Sit me in the corner of a nice quite pub with a few friends and I'm very happy. :D lol.

Fileboom Premium Account