Offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh- and I think if two people were to mutually jump off a bridge together- there is no assurance you'll make that trip together in the afterlife. Sounds very sad and lonely. At least in the above situation, you'd know you were together no matter what in the end.

Through a more logical view of it, it isn't a guarantee. While I tend to follow logic, this isn't something that has to be logical in the conventional way. But at the time that you have a strong spiritual bond, it'd be the logical thing to do, for me and her, anyway... spiritually logical. That's also why we'd live some years together in this life, before "dying" together... so we would spiritually connect, first.

That is a very interesting story that you're telling about, by the way... maybe me and my future-found true love may be able to do it that way, instead. Dying by thought is entirely possible; just look at all the old or sick people that allow themselves to die, while those who want to keep living beat impossible odds, as wanting to die indeed assists one in dying. It works both ways.

Me and my true love wouldn't die violently, like jumping down a bridge, though... we'd die through carbon monoxide poisoning. Pretty much without any discomfort... as long as you see to that there is little carbon dioxide when burning the charcoal, by handling the burning of it in the proper ways, it basically just drifts you to death... so you can just lie in bed together while holding hands, and then die. Carbon monoxide is like a gift from nature to people like me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Phoray

Through a more logical view of it, it isn't a guarantee. While I tend to follow logic, this isn't something that has to be logical in the conventional way. But at the time that you have a strong spiritual bond, it'd be the logical thing to do, for me and her, anyway... spiritually logical. That's also why we'd live some years together in this life, before "dying" together... so we would spiritually connect, first.

That is a very interesting story that you're telling about, by the way... maybe me and my future-found true love may be able to do it that way, instead. Dying by thought is entirely possible; just look at all the old or sick people that allow themselves to die, while those who want to keep living beat impossible odds, as wanting to die indeed assists one in dying. It works both ways.

Me and my true love wouldn't die violently, like jumping down a bridge, though... we'd die through carbon monoxide poisoning. Pretty much without any discomfort... as long as you see to that there is little carbon dioxide when burning the charcoal, by handling the burning of it in the proper ways, it basically just drifts you to death... so you can just lie in bed together while holding hands, and then die. Carbon monoxide is like a gift from nature to people like me.

yeah, but then you'd be in the newspaper and your families would be like OMG cuz you couldn't tell them beforehand or they'd have you put away. I suppose now that I think of it, I wouldn't care about the newspapers. who cares. But traumatizing my family? ugh. my younger sister tried to kill herself this yr for very illogical very unromantic reasons at the age of 15. She attempted in my own house and left horrible messages in her own blood all over the bathroom. Took me 4 months to exit THAT depression and she didn't even actually DIE. I could hardly imagine what it'd be like if she had actually succeeded. I wouldn't want to do that to anyone. So the only way I think I could end my physical life is through the aforementioned "never ending" out of body experience.

But ah well ^^ Discussing your preferences, not mine.

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

I want to clearify a few points then I'll stfu.

Believe it or not I was very torn about making my post, as I have stressed I am very greatful we are allowed the freedom we are in this forum and I have ZERO wish to destroy that. I am not interested in becomming the smplace police. Nor have I been one to flip out on a regular basis. Besides that personal mesg sent to me I've gone with the usual "your kink isn't mine" and on occassion even thought, damn your kink is kind of interesting. :)

Slp: I can accept the fact that no matter what, you strongly believe to each their own, bothers me you can't accept I wouldn't wanna see anyone end their life for what I believe is unreasonable notions. I found it hard to believe no one else was upset, and frankly I wasn't wrong. I recieved pm's.

Death: This has nothing to do with you being a nice guy, hell some of your kink stuff I found a turn on and well I understand that you have no intention of upsetting anyone, think about this: If a stranger such of myself doesn't wanna see this happen, I can't imgaine how you're family or daughter will feel. I will however apologize for my abusiveness. Take it as someone who isn't a bitch and isn't so in love with life to think it's puppies and rainbows, but I can't accept someone commiting suicide without speaking up..any other posts, replies, etc etc I have had NO issue WITH you. I just feel strongly as sab does. Though he worded it less emo and in his normal giant-brained way.

Seb: thank you.

As for the suicide if you're terminal, that I really do understand and accept. If you're life is miserable AND you're in pain and you wanna go with dignity YOUR way, well so be it. Several members of my family have been terminal and while they went "naturally" I wouldn't have begrudged them their own way or time. It was nasty for everyone. Hell maybe if it had turned into a choice it actually in some weird way would have been more acceptable. But THIS is NOT THAT.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

To chime in, while I don't wish to dig up a buried hatchet, Let it be known that Death and I have butted heads in the past, and even then I saw no issues with his personals ad. If we as individuals and groups cannot openly accept a persons right to believe as they do and live and die as they do, then how can we ever expect those with less understanding of our own choices to accept us for who we are?

Kajmir, While I understand your feelings on the thread, the beauty of a forum is you can simply choose to put Death on your ignore list, and move onward. While I understand not everyone here is from the united states, the beauty of free speech is a freedom that all humans should be afforded.

When a group as diverse as ours bands together in unity and acceptance, we do so to provide a safe haven for our members, regardless of their beliefs and desires. While i understand there was some friction over what Death was looking for, I ask you all, aren't we all merely looking for the same thing in one form or another? Would you not willingly die for love if faced with impeding danger? Would you not willingly sacrifice under the banner of your devotion if doing so meant the object of your love would know that in the end, you loved them so completely, you were willing to lay down your life so they could persevere? How is that so much different then what Death wants? Death sees a world wracked with horrors brought about by the atrocities of mankind, and is seeking the dedication of someones love, which is so pure, that they would be willing to die for him. personally I think he's often misunderstood, but is in a way merely voicing a level of Romanticism that all of us desperately long for when we close our eyes at night.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.