The parallel you

dusk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've always wondered what it would be like to meet an alternate world me and being a sub, where it would lead to.

So I was wondering, what would you consider the opposite version of you to be like? And how could you imagine the scene playing out if you actually met them?

If you're a Dom(me) would you willingly receive the punishments you give out? If your a sub would you be a caring Dom or an absolute sadist? Would your life have played out any different if you were the opposite of who you were?

I'd imagine myself to be some kind of mad scientist who experiments with peoples minds (I've always been into all the psychology stuff and altered states of consciousness). I would like to think I'd be stern but considerate of my subs emotions (which I would be manipulating anyway). If I met myself I'd end up becoming my own lab assistant/subject, having the freedom to experiment on my own mind without it actually being my own(Dom me).

...I wonder what sex with yourself would be like...?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'
So I was wondering, what would you consider the opposite version of you to be like?
An extroverted republican Christian evangelical nutjob with a really nice job and a trailer-boat.
And how could you imagine the scene playing out if you actually met them?
I don't think bizarro-me and myself would talk much.
...I wonder what sex with yourself would be like...?
Pretty gay, then bizzaro-me would probably cry a lot.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account