The parallel you

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by dusk, Aug 5, 2009.

1. dusk

dusk New Member

I've always wondered what it would be like to meet an alternate world me and being a sub, where it would lead to.

So I was wondering, what would you consider the opposite version of you to be like? And how could you imagine the scene playing out if you actually met them?

If you're a Dom(me) would you willingly receive the punishments you give out? If your a sub would you be a caring Dom or an absolute sadist? Would your life have played out any different if you were the opposite of who you were?

I'd imagine myself to be some kind of mad scientist who experiments with peoples minds (I've always been into all the psychology stuff and altered states of consciousness). I would like to think I'd be stern but considerate of my subs emotions (which I would be manipulating anyway). If I met myself I'd end up becoming my own lab assistant/subject, having the freedom to experiment on my own mind without it actually being my own(Dom me).

...I wonder what sex with yourself would be like...?
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

dopelgangel rocks

I'm sadistic psicho it means my oposite one will be really nice guy
  3. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

An extroverted republican Christian evangelical nutjob with a really nice job and a trailer-boat.
    I don't think bizarro-me and myself would talk much.
    Pretty gay, then bizzaro-me would probably cry a lot.
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

5. that guy

that guy New Member

opposite me would do nice things for everyone, never insult people intentionally, and would have a lot less homicidal thoughts play through their mind at random...
  6. J zero

J zero Member

if i ever met opposite me, i would feel sorry for him for being such a spineless wimp

i would probably spend all my time making him better so he can be my sidekick.

id train him military style to do my every command. (being my opposite, he would be a sub anyway)
  7. i think this plays into the need to be a switch for some people...i have often pondered what it would be like to Domme somebody, i couldnt Domme a man though, it would have to be a woman. I just cant handle all that hat really goes off to the actual Doms who take this lifestyle seriously...its a lot of work on both ends
  8. The opposite me would be a real proper bastard. And he'd have an afro and a 'stache.
  9. opposite could potentially be cold, hard, and uncaring...I can't imagine actually being like that, though...