Not sure how many of you remember me...

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A pleasure to meet you, too, sebastian. Thank you for the suggestions, I'll have to take a few of those things in mind. Now, since you brought up the suit, I was actually thinking about maybe wearing my current suit. I wasn't sure what color of tie to go with though, and I'm still not quite sure. Seems I'm on the right track though.

For some reason though, I feel that just wearing a suit isn't enough, and that I should add more. However, I'm not quite sure what would work. The accessories is where I fall short, but I have plenty of time for the one in October, and I'd say adequate time until the end of the month to gather any necessary additions.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

Great to see you, always nice to have a level headed poster back, and a Dom at that as it seems the female subs tip the scales pretty heavy here.:)

pffffft, female subs are great

in fact, female subs are awesome

I agree silly! :)
I am a sub and so many of us are looking for the Dom perspective in the question we ask but we tend to outweigh them so it is nice to have another Dom back with us!

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Amuk, if you want to wear a suit, I think you would do best with a black suit. If you wear a white shirt, I think you'd want a black tie. If you wear a black shirt, go with a black or red tie. Leather gloves might be a nice touch. An outfit like that says elegance and control without being too aggressive. that's my take, at any rate.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Amuk, if you want to wear a suit, I think you would do best with a black suit. If you wear a white shirt, I think you'd want a black tie. If you wear a black shirt, go with a black or red tie. Leather gloves might be a nice touch. An outfit like that says elegance and control without being too aggressive. that's my take, at any rate.

Well, Sebastian, I do have to say I like your style then. Looks like I'm ready to go because I have every single one of those items. Though I may just have to add one slight change to the mix. Most likely my shoes that is, as I don't feel like wearing my usual dress shoes throughout such an event. Any ideas? Some type of boots perhaps?

Personally, the black suit, black shirt, red tie would definitely catch my eye. :)
The gloves aren't a bad idea either.
Hm, then maybe I should post a picture of myself in that outfit. I'll have to think about it though...

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

If you have a boot fetish, by all means experiment and see if you can make them work with your suit. A lot depends on what sort of boots you have. If you have army boots or work boots, I think it would be very hard to make them work. If you have a good pair of Dehner motorcycle boots, they would probably work, although they'll give you a rather military feel that might jar with the elegance of a suit. Harness boots would probably work, although you might want to wear the pant leg over the boot rather than tucking it in. I don't think Wescos or Doc Martens would work very well--they mostly go with a harder leather or skinhead look.

Motorcycle boots probably solve on other minor problem in your outfit. It's hard to hang a crop or flogger from the belt of a suit, because the suitcoat gets in the way and anything on the belt breaks up the line of the suit. But if you're wearing motorcycle boots, you can stick a crop in one and just let the handle emerge. If you do that, practice wearing the outfit so you don't accidentally hook the crop handle on something as you stand up. Nothing embarrasses a dom more than looking clumsy in his gear. This gear is designed to attract attention, so everyone will see you when you do something really awkward.

For that matter, a good basic rule for appearing in public as a dom in fetish gear of any sort (and suits qualify) is: find a place to stand where you can be viewed, and don't move around too much from that place. Let the subs watch you and make them come to you. You're on display, but you have the power over the subs, because you can reject them. If you're going to move around, make a circuit of the room in some deliberate fashion and then adopt a new display position and stay there for a while. And remain standing. It emphasizes your height and power. If you do sit down, lounge in a way that expresses power, like with your legs out and open.

And by all means do post pictures. I always appreciate pics of hot guys in sexy outfits. And if Jey won't post them, it falls to you.

Fileboom Premium Account