BDSM and abuse links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

...well how much time do you have?
I 'll try to make it short
I guess my short answer is I believe that the Gestalt of the universe and everything in it including us is god. we are part of god and there for everything we do is spiritual in some sens how we live is the expression of the little piece of divinity we represent. The good and the bad.
And I don't mean any idea of god represented in any book of any religion.
by expressing your true self you are revealing the true face of god.
that sounds a little pretentious but I'm working on a limited time frame here I like to have all afternoon and at least one pot of coffee to try and explain myself.

no worrys subspace I type slow

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

pyroaquatic

Self Injury also includes putting yourself in situations where the potential for you to get hurt are great. I am responsible for this... yes. I also have a nasty habit of picking and picking and picking at my wounds.

Obsessive and Compulsive, I know. I believe that is called Body Dismorphic Syndrome or another. I relinquish control because, well... look what happens when I am in control. It takes a good person though... because then you get instances where it just becomes abuse again rather than a loving relationship with all of the aftercare...

And yes, those that were abused, molested, or raped end up becoming magnets for it. It is strange. Only recently did I stumble across this realization. That and hearing everyone else speak up in Therapy helps too.

Ezra had mentioned Absolute Trust. If at anytime this is lost in either part of the dynamic relationship then 'Absolute Communication' must begin.

I am no expert, but I am human. Still.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Emma

I dont think it sounds pretentious ive heard catholics say something similar before but that was more about instilling fear which is the way of the catholics! Im not very spiritual at all but still thought that was really interesting!

Ye pyroaquatic i went through a phase of not looking before i crossed the road which i now realise was a horrible thing to do had i been hit. So you give up control to avoid doing bad things/making wrong decisions?

I think that trust and communication is definately really important and thats partially why i dont think i could ever do anything like this 24/7. I dont think i could ever really trust someone 100% but maybe i havent found the right person yet like yous have!

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

pyroaquatic

Ah Catholics. The harder you sin, the harder you repent and the more you are forgiven.

I am not Catholic myself. I am spiritual though. I commune with God every day every moment of my life. The conduit is strong and I listen... yet...

i still do stupid things. My metric for measuring my own decisions is haywire....
and I still have not found that one person yet. I did let someone into my heart, but not completely. It takes One of sound mind and conscience to lead me.

I am apprehensive to find another Mistress without a test or sixty.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Life is short, Sin Hard & Pray Hard!
Emma, living Ireland I'd say you must be fairly overwhelmed with Catholics, here in the South Catholics are a very small minority, yep I'm a rebel. :)
It's funny but I learned so much respect for other religions in the church. We were always taught to pray for others but that just because someone doesn't believe the same things we do doesn't make them wrong or us right. I was taught to question everything and still do. No religion is perfect and I can only try to be the best that I can be faults and all.
Hey what do you mean the good girl is buried? She is the one the world see's! Only you fine folk ( and a lucky few in RL) know the secrets! :p

How religion and BDSM work together? Here's a good quote: "he dominated her, ordering her to participate, freeing her from any reigns her morality might have out on her."

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

EZRA

religion and spirituality are not the same thing ,you know Karma/Dogma
religions usually try to gain your obedience through the idea of "secret knowledge"
only they know the path to salvation because they have some inside track on God
and if you don't do it the way they tell you you to then your going to Hell (which is another concept created to control the masses)

But the Catholics really know how to put on a show and there is definitely alot for the S&M crowd in the Catholic dogma that is for sure.
All I was trying to say (unsucsessfully) is that everything you need to know to connect to god/universe you already have, if you listen.because you are a part of that universe there is no way for you to become separate from god/universe.
So the connection is real .You are made with the same stuff as the universe.
There is nothing anyone can tell you or show you that will connect you to god/universe any better than simply looking inside your self and stilling your thoughts long enough to hear the whispers of the universe.

sorry I went over the top on that one sometimes I can't help myself but it comes off nice doesn't it?
I'll get off my soapbox now.
I need a good whiping. I'm thinking too much.

Fileboom Premium Account

pyroaquatic

If I were to get my ass whipped for overthinking there would be bone.

a sore boy indeed. Yes Ezra.. you nailed it. Or i did. Someone did.

Like a fingerprint, a little different but exactly the same.
Like a brain, with all the wrinkles and crinkles without the effort to maim.
Say my name, scratch the vain, and then drop me off when the love has waned.
Abuse and Misuse of a slave... should the consequences be so grave?
Pious is the One who saves.

Yeah... better make that two whippings.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.