BDSM and abuse links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

But i know i read somewhere that a lot of subs have really stressful jobs or feel really overwhelmed in life and thats why they find it very therapuetic to just let someone else make their decisions and not have to worry about anything themselves other than just pleasing their doms. I know when i was self injuring i felt as i everything had just piled up on me and the only escape i had was to inflict pain on myself. When i cut the release was so soothing and i get a similar release from an orgasm so i think thats why sex has helped me.

I had a tough weekend, lots of stress and basically self blame as I trudge through therapy. So last night I was really looking forward to Top taking control and being able to 'relax' under his commands. Instead....he turned on me, stopped the play and asked me what I wanted. What I want? No, no not how this works! I refused to say what I wanted (I just wasn't in a good mind frame for this) so he deliberately picked something that is my least favorite. Not painful just not my favorite. This really affected me and keep me in a bad mood longer where as if he had just completely dominated me it would have stopped or alleviated some of my symptoms. I just couldn't help but think of this thread.
Thanks 'you know who' for all your support! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Status
Not open for further replies.