BDSM and abuse links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It’ so not you, it’s me EZRA, but I do tend to stray off point often. My head is just not right at the moment, too much work, not enough sleep and no end in sight till next week! I actually smacked my Top on the ass last night while ‘playing’, He jerked my arm so fast I barely new what was happening but He just looked right in my eyes and said “I am not the one that gets spanked around here.”, and then ‘playtime’ was over! So now let me add extremely frustrated to my list! :(
Okay see there I go wandering dangerously off topic again, let me stop.

Edit: needed to vent, feel better now, thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

EZRA

no worries subspace I wasn't the tiniest bit put off by the straying from the point,
I was on a track and damn well gonna fallow it.:)
I was just having some posting remorse and was afraid that I had offended when I hadn't intended to.
some times I go way out be for I notice I've inserted foot in mouth.

ps. feel free to PM me any time you want to vent about anything, please.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Emma

Wow this took a little life of its own, ha! Sorry been mad busy!

Ezra that is something that ive heard before but more in a sense of why the Catholic religion is wrong. In the Bible it says God is always present and Jesus says that he will forgive us and we can talk to him ourselves or something to that effect (dont know the specifics, this is reading i did for an essay 2 years ago). So then the fact that its preached that we need to go to confession/mass to pray and repent doesnt make sense cuz we can do all that ourselves at home, like you said we all have the tools to communicate with God.

And ya can always talk to me aswell subspace!!

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

OH yes Sparrow please say you'll make it available as a download so we can get it faster.

Now that I'm not so keyed up you should look up what the Gnostics have to say on the subject they were really early christian sect befor the council of Mycenae.
The Orthodox hated them so much they undertook genocide to eradicate them. It's also a big part of the reason the The Vatican is so reluctant to release the Dead sea scrolls, it didn't take them long to realize they were Gnostic writings.

see doesn't take much to get me going on this subject
but you all got my point by now

People are now familiar with Gnostic thought because of "the Da Vinci Code" never mind I don't think he mentions them once in the book.
I could go on and on but it would be better if you just looked them up your self. but don't go by modern Gnostics they are closer to Unitarian's than old Gnosticism.

Fileboom Premium Account

Emma

You're writing a book Sparrow? Let me know when its done id be interested in reading it!

Ha ha ha subspace i think its the way that Catholicism is forced on us here that makes a lot of people believe its wrong. The way we were taught was just completely ridiculous and i find a lot of it hypocritical and just ridiculous.

Ezra ill definately look into it, looks bit complicated though, i never had the patience to finish the Da Vinci Code!

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.