No discipline?

Carbon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My sub is a peculiar case. She likes to be given pain and tied down, she likes the Master/Slave relationship, she likes taking orders from me, being called bitch, etc. But she doesn't like discipline. Her main objection to it is all the rules that go with it. She views it as overcomplicating everything.
This is a bit odd to me. How am I supposed to punish her if there are no rules? She wants spontaneous orders and pain. I don't mind, and I respect her wishes, but I need to get used to the idea. Any advice?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Tumbl3

Ahhhh, okay. This makes more sense.

Alright well, here's what I think, I could be wrong, and I could be missing information. Here goes:

I understand you want to respect her wishes, but without SOME structure, the play can get a bit chaotic. I would talk to her about it, if it's really bothering you. I guess maybe you could try to start out with one rule that really isn't that big or complicated. Like I said, I'm still learning but this is what I think.

Punishing is part of the fun, after all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Tumbl3

Ah, sweet.

Try this: She has to ask your permission to cum.

Also, if you're new to being a dominant it's very important for her to help you and not undercut your confidence or self-esteem. You can't be expected to know everything and you're still learning. I'm also slightly new and learning every day and when your sub is being supportive it is a lot easier. Constructive criticism is never a bad thing, you guys should always communicate, but the keyword there is constructive.

Keep us posted, and if you would like to talk further send me a pm!

Fileboom Premium Account