New to this world

fyrestrike2004

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am afraid of the role of Master due to an abusive past, where I was taught to take the control, instead of having it given. The desire to be a Master has increased 10-fold, just by doing the little research that I have done, and yet I do not know the rules, restrictions, or even my limits. Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

fyrestrike2004, it is my experience that *most* people who are very kinky were at some point abused in some way. I like to think of it as the only good thing that ever came from my personal abuse, that energy had to come out somewhere. Be glad you didn't turn into a serial killer or shut in. Embrace your feelings, it will be uncomfortable for a while, but once you come to terms with yourself, the comfort and ease you will feel is phenomenal.

I personally am struggling very hard with my slave tendencies because I was raised to be independent of men. But if I look at it from a different perspective, it makes me happy, it makes Him happy, and I cum harder than I ever have before, not to mention the relief that washes over me everytime He lays me down by my neck(very symbolic for me). Accepting that you are different is difficult but so worth it. In the mean time, change that font! So hard to read lol :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

the dest place to start is always the beginning. don't be afraid to ask questions. take your time, and realize that no subject is to taboo. don't be ashamed of who you are or what you want, embrace it, own it, live up to it, and you'll find your much happier discovering who you are, as opposed to fighting who you should be.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

master jey