A year of daring

SubAnna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know I've been out in the sun for the past two days but that lost me compleatly.

Haha, BDSM = not quiet..? I mean I live with my parents too (only for another 5 months though - Thank God), and I certainly wouldnt experiment with floggers, ropes and other fun things while having them around. And Im not even a loud one, but it would totally ruin mthings for me if i had to constantly be thinking about not making any noise you know..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SubAnna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ah...SLP meant Quiet rather than Quite, now i get it. lol. In that case your very right SLP, I enjoy screaming so it wouldn't work at all. :p lol.

Anna - What's wrong with playing with rope when your at home?

Haha nothing at all.. I should have been more specific. Lets make it: All things that would make me or him utter very loud sounds :) Still.. Sex or BDSM is just better when you KNOW you are alone and dont have to worry about anything.. I dont feel like I can let loose as well with my parents around the house.. And I even come from a very liberal household: My mom doesnt mind me having sex at all. I still think it wuld be awkward though!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account