31_7_800x600.jpg

I'll have to try it

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Darktruth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dude you need a 24/7 maid slave

Oh...I like it. :D I'll need to think of a way to explain that to my parents though. "Hi mum & dad, don't worry about cleaning anything I've got a house slave...by the way don't worry if you hear screams coming from my room later" :p lol. I can see that going really well...not. :mad:

Your country has Flan, which is a frozen custard dish, and a Gelato contains both.

Is it? I've always wondered what it was, I haven't had it in a while for some reason. I like learning new things like that, it's useful. :D

I'll have to try it

You know what that means don't you? ;) The cooking game again. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

LoL I'll try to locate the recipe :D

I haven't bought my house on my own brother and father helped a bit
I hope you'll get what you want

I’m hopefully going to be getting a little bit of land in the next week so all I really need is a little Caravan and I can live in that until a time when I’ll be making enough money to afford rent. I’m hoping that I’ll have enough room on my land (it’s 2 ½ acres) to grow my own veggies without taking up too much room because the rest of it will be growing plants to sell at markets and stuff.
All I need is for it to make enough money for rent, meat, milk, cereal and petrol and I’ll be able to get a place of my own that’s not a caravan. Lol.

I think there's a bunch of us younger "kids" who still live with our parents (at least for part of the year)

It does make "playing" rather hard to do though. I suppose you could do it if you lived in a really big house with them and your both very quite though.

Fileboom Premium Account