Is this real?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ReallyGreen,

Some people incorporate strong 24/7 elements into their everyday lives. However, when the extent goes as far as living 24/7 in a cage with no job, no education, no family, no friends....etc. ONLY living to serve a Master or Mistress, I do not believe that such a relationship would last very long. Also, in my oppinion, it wouldn't be healthy for anyone.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sparkie

caged 24/7

It is called JAIL. Caged 24/7 for years and having someone do whatever they want with you. If you have a dominant guard who takes a liking to you ,he or she may visit you a few times a day or drag you off to a dark corner. Then again, you might end up in a cell with a total Dominant who will control your every move. There is no escape. You do what you are told and when. If you don't you are punished and the guards could care less.

Fileboom Premium Account

olinda

I live a 24/7 lifestyle, and I have been caged, but the longest I have been caged is a extended weekend. My owner would cage me when he was done with me, but we do have children and jobs. My cage is out behind our house inside the storage building. We have two building out back one that is a workshop and the other that is supposedly for storage. My owner is the only one with keys to that building. It is actually our toy shed. It is where he whips me, it is where I am sometimes stored.

Fileboom Premium Account