Is this real?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

actually its not really that small...

the inside dimensions are 35" long x 28" high x 32" wide... a slave on their hands and knees will fit quite nicely, cramped yes, but no more then a standard dog cage, and since thats what we were talking about, well, this is a more practical looking cell for those who dont have the room to hinde one when their vanilla friends come over. As soon as mine is built, ill post pics, anyone wishing to buy one, will be able to do so, as i'll be selling them online and on ebay.

I've come to the determination that good quality dungeon furniture is way overpriced, and something needs to be done about that.

Sparrow - Did you ever build one? I would love to see!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I know of a 24/7 but she doesnt stay in a cage, she has too much house work to do...she must ask permission to use the toilet to pee..and he on ooccasion does not allow so she will eventually wet the kitchen floor. and is made to lick it up..good training for sub wives.. she claims he srtarted ion their wedding night, by a good spanking and discussion you belong tio me!!! After a few years she found she was the entertainment at poker night for his male friends..to go around and service each orally...she reamined with him for many many years

Fileboom Premium Account

J3Z

just imagine, your owner is done playing with you. He or she puts you in a cage locks it tightly then goes out shopping or for a drink or something...5minutes pass and you suddenly really need to use the toilet but you're trapped in a cage for the rest of the day.

My first though would be... Ah shit! Followed by something like " smooth move numnuts ''

But thats just me! XD

Fileboom Premium Account