Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

oooo..... lookie what I've found....

423675LL.jpg

End tables that are cages and look elegant... looks like i'm gonna have to build me one of these.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

actually its not really that small...

the inside dimensions are 35" long x 28" high x 32" wide... a slave on their hands and knees will fit quite nicely, cramped yes, but no more then a standard dog cage, and since thats what we were talking about, well, this is a more practical looking cell for those who dont have the room to hinde one when their vanilla friends come over. As soon as mine is built, ill post pics, anyone wishing to buy one, will be able to do so, as i'll be selling them online and on ebay.

I've come to the determination that good quality dungeon furniture is way overpriced, and something needs to be done about that.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

i, for one, want to find the pet bed end table i saw but can no longer find a picture of. it is steps leading up to a box that contains the pet cushion. it sits at the level of the bed so the pet can sleep next to the master or master and mistresses bed and still be available for petting (or in human case, perhaps use). separated but not caged up. ... damn. i really need to find some of these pictures LOL. i really want this thing.

Fileboom Premium Account