Is there a such thing as Dom-space?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yeah I haven't reached a "dom space" yet myself, I was just curious if it existed for anyone else. I've heard sub space is like a floaty feeling, as if nothing exists but the moment. I would imagine it would be the opposite for a Dom, since they have to be fully aware of their sub at all times, so I would assume it's like a heightened awareness due to adrenaline, almost a "psychic connection" of sorts with the sub. I'm just guessing of course, but logically it makes sense since most things in life have opposites.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Domming doesn't produce the same biochemical effects that subbing does. Subspace is partly about endorphins released in the body through pain play, and partly about the psychological experience of surrendering control. Domming doesn't release large amounts of endorphins, but it can trigger a psychological experience through the sensation of being in control. But being in control is much more common experience than being not in control is, so the psychological experience is less intense. But I do think it's there.

On a few occasions when I've left a situation where I had considerable control, I felt a come-down of sorts. The closest thing I can describe it with is a 'where's my third arm?' feeling. It was an awareness that I was supposed to be in charge of something that wasn't there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account