I was naughty so I am now in pain.

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What kind of threat? And I appreciate the saying you wouldn't do it, after knowing breath play is not allowable

I would threaten to do it. Maybe hold the pillow right above your head as you're tied down, but then not actually do it. Like I said, I work mental not physical. It's only fun when both sides are enjoying themselves. So I wouldn't do anything against their will if it would go against safety.

but, but..., ah forget it. I am stuck here, with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight

Since I'm assuming you're on a laptop, it probably won't help when I point out that you have a limited time before the battery dies. Unless it's plugged in. Which defeats that whole statement...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would threaten to do it. Maybe hold the pillow right above your head as you're tied down, but then not actually do it. Like I said, I work mental not physical. It's only fun when both sides are enjoying themselves. So I wouldn't do anything against their will if it would go against safety.

Since I'm assuming you're on a laptop, it probably won't help when I point out that you have a limited time before the battery dies. Unless it's plugged in. Which defeats that whole statement...
I was on the computer before he got home, so the lappy is plugged in. I am glad for that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account