Hurting: Question

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The way my master and I have always looked at it is, there is hurting, and there is harming. Hurting being, to us, the infliction of physical pain to bring pleasure to both/all parties, whereas harming is when things go too far; hurting the mind of the recipient, deliberately breaking the limits set, that sort of thing. If everyone involved is clear on the difference between the two from the word go, then all is well, but if not, there is potential for problems to occur at some point.

I hope that made sense? :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Here is my own take on this, which as it turns out, seems to differ from others.

I actually don't enjoy the pain. I tend to play with sadistic doms, so when they beat me, whip me, kick me, etc, it's in no way pleasurable. They want to hurt me and they do. They make me cry, scream and beg. They get off on that.

What is in it for me? I have always found it hard to explain, but I can tell you this: The adrenaline rush I get the moments before a beating, as I hang helpless, naked, and see my Mistress holding a whip, is unbelievable.

The moments after being punished, as I lay on the floor, weeping, beaten, are extremely liberating and calm.

The best part comes afterwards. When I see the welts the day after. When I think of the ways I humiliated myself to make the pain stop and the complete power she had over me. I get so turned on that it's unreal. I keep that high for days, and when it starts to go down, I start thinking on the next session and the cycle continues.

Maybe I'm not wired right, but this is me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account