Hey New here

rob_96

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello

Everyone, I am all new to this and after watching the movie Secretary I found my self very aroused in watching this movie. I have always found Bondage very attractive but have not found the right partner to expand my experience. I am realizing that though-out my life I am always in control, I really want to and expand my experience with bondage and the lost of control. I plan to research new things and just expand my knowledge of this new found interest.

I have always been in to being spanked and tied up, but its never gone past that due to my partner not being comfortable with trying new things. I do want to try sensory deprivation and having the loss of all control.

Thanks everyone and hope I can gain knowledge in this area

cheers

Rob

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

beth{MTTC}

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i remember watching that movie 7 years ago with my Master.at that point i was already involved in the BDSM scene but always as a Dom. i was aware that my Master has a very dominant personality but was rather determined that i wanted to keep control. 7 years later and i sit at my Masters feet and meet all His wants and needs and love every second of it. i believe that this movie has probably convinced a lot of people to make the jump into the BDSM scene :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account