An update on myself

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well everyone I'm back yet again a lot of things have changed in my life in the last few months. I'm not sure where to start so I will begin with what I consider to be the biggest and best thing in my life, my new man we have been dating for about 5 months now. He is a wonderful man not only is he devilishly handsome with the body of a god but also extremely intelligent and well adjusted. I could sit here all night and list things that attract me to him, but the thing I like about him the most is the way he treats me, I have been with quite a few men and the vast majority have treat me like a sex toy to be fucked and discarded as they saw fit, but he is different he is interested in me as a person and not just a plaything. Another big part of my life is my new SM partner, she is 13 years my senior and has many times the knowledge and experience that I do within the fetish field. we started with me as master and her as sub, but recently I have been discovering my submissive side with her and have began switching on a regular basis. what else is there to say I have recently been taking night classes in English both to improve my online interaction and to bolster my CV. I have a steady job working in a bar making a semi-decent wage, which I enjoy greatly both the job and the money. I currently live in a shared house with 3 wonderful girls who are studying various things at university. recently I feel like a different person I'm incredibly happy for the first time in my life without drugs or other crutches. I'm not sure if any of you found this very interesting but that's whats happening in my life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium