Hello/Thanks

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by twistedroses, Jan 31, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. twistedroses

twistedroses New Member

Click here for more.
    I want to start first and foremost by saying, everyone I have seen on here so far have beautiful souls and seem like really cool people. I've been lurking for a little while and have yet to post until now :p Everyone on here is so helpful, overwhelmingly kind, and courteous; it's incredibly refreshing from the rest of the internet.

I am new to all of this and I sought out this forum for information. The FAQ is fabulous, there is all the information I thought I wanted to know and more that I hadn't even thought about on there. I am especially grateful to the part about "kinkifying Nice Vanilla Boyfriends", I found that really intriguing and I'll probably have to try the tips on my boyfriend. There were things like meeting a dom that didn't apply to me, personally, but were still interesting and informative. But then there were other things that were so helpful; there are far too many for me to list them though. So thank you to everyone who contributed to that thread as a whole.

Lastly, hello :)

Click here for more!Click here for more!
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click here for more.
    Glad you found it helpful. That's why we wrote it!

Click here for more!Click here for more!
  3. Machinegunnicky

Machinegunnicky New Member

Click here for more.
    I feel the same way! Loving the new community I'm part of! Cannot wait untill I will be able to post some pics of us playing! Looking forward to meeting like minded people!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM