Golden Showers

sweetkink

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

if it were me and i wanted to break the ice, i'd ask him to take a shower with me - then nonchanlantly piss in the shower...lol... with lots of giggling to show you are comfortable and taking things lightly. guage his reaction and see where it goes. i'm sure this wont lead straight into water sports, but as i said, "ice breaker". not sure if that helps, but honestly that's how i'd approach the subject.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

priya

I've never been able to get myself to drink piss. In fact, i've listed it as one of my limits, so Master doesn't force me to do it. However, i've come close to doing it a couple of times, when we've had very heavy sessions and i'm feeling like a complete whore, but i've always backed out. So who knows? Maybe someday....

Being pissed upon is a completely different thing, though. Master does that to me every once in a while and it's extremely humiliating, especially when mixed with verbal abuse.

Fileboom Premium Account

praefect

It's not something I have any extensive experience with, but I consider it part of my "tool box", so to say.

I met a girl once who really dug cum, and not really being all that into my own sticky juice I asked her what she got out of it. To paraphrase her, she said that to her it symbolized lust in concentrated form. Heh, "orgasm nectar" I think she called it. Well, yeah, I can see her point of view, I just don't share it. Nobody is not going to get me to lap up any "orgasm nectar" any time soon.

BUT. I can see where she's coming from. In a way it is the product of passion and lust. If there is passion and lust in a golden shower scene, I can see how the same would be true for piss, how this warm and sterile liquid can have the same appeal, and a stream of it on selected spots would feel better than sticky goo, can be a sensual experience.

As I've said, not too experienced with it, certainly haven't ever used that mental approach, but with the right partner I'd be open to give it a shot... as long as it was in the shower, or some other place both easy to clean and easy to get cleaned up afterward. The thought of wetting my bed, or having my floor pissed on, and perhaps either my floor or the bed then smelling like piss, that's a hard limit right there.

Fileboom Premium Account

BlutoATL

Watersports nothing in life like it

I have done the watersport lifestyle in all forms.
from pissing on each other to piss enamas to massive climaxes from her where she lost control and everything happened, to me is the greatest gift any woman could give to me.
if anyone has any questions please write and talk with me.
ask anything, I will answer clear and honestly.

[email protected]

love to find any female in the Atlanta GA area for it.
once you have lived it and meet someone that does not do it.
you really deeply miss it.

Mike

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

When my Master is feeling extreamly horney he will piss on me, or somtimes he even pisses in a cup, then ejaculates into it, and has me drink it. I don't like that, just piss, or just cum, fine, but for some reason mixed together it's gross. lol

He likes pissing on my face, usually when I am funny clothed, and calls me a slew of bad names. Get's me pretty hot though

Fileboom Premium Account