Mistress's humiliation order...

SlaveKess

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My online Mistress wanted to test my loyalty by making me do some humiliating things. She told me my first humiliation will be your punishment so you have an idea of what may happen and maybe beyond what the first humiliation is. Well I agreed and then she blind sided my by saying "go to the store and buy girls goodnites" goodnites are diapers...basically. Now I have to wear one all night with a but plug in to prove I will do everything she says. She picked the diaper so I couldnt get a hardon the whole night...kinda cruel. So on the humiliation scale...what do you think it will be on for you. For me its about a 6. But she says she will make the diapers a punishment and a daily thing if I mess up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That definitely sounds pretty humiliating- good start. Your Mistress wants to know just how submissive you are with little tests like that. The act of allowing a Domme to dominate your body, insert something, and tell you to keep it in place until She says it can some out is very submissive, let alone humiliating. And this is exactly why you had to do it.
As far as it becoming a daily practice... I can speak from experience that it is extremely humiliating.
Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. I wear a butt-plug harness that is locked on 24/7 and my plug only comes out for short toilet breaks. Mistress decided that my then-lacking obedience and devotion would be handled with keeping a butt plug in my around the clock for a few weeks. It worked all too well... I earned a new found sense of devotion and a need to serve and please my Mistress.
And I totally agree, wearing a butt-plug for your Mistress is a great way to prove that you will do anything for her.

Enjoy,

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account