Golden Showers

Emma

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

O ok!! Why is it such a turn on for a girl to squirt anyway? Like whats the big deal its all the same really! Although i have to say i kinda like when a fella squirts in my face so i can see why some men might want a girl to squirt...

And id drink piss if i was "forced" to, i think id definately get really turned on by being made do that cuz in some ways its so disgusting! But its sterile, right!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nyx

That's quite odd, Sparrow. I'd never heard of that before.

And I would not be able to drink piss. Or... I'd have to be very deep in subspace in order to do that. I'm ridiculously sensitive to smells and textures and I'd probably be sick. Funny how I can stand so much of one thing, but another things turns me off.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I've drank my own urine, but that was for survival SERE training. While it wasn't pleasant tasting, if filtered through charcoal you can survive off it.

Ahh, memories. I made the mistake of picking up Top after his stint in SERE training, had to burn the clothes it was so awful. I think drinking urine was one of the more pleasant experiences if memory serves. But on the plus side the leftover camo paint looked like eyeliner.;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Pinkwhip

I've always had a peeing fantasy. In particular, peeing on a corporate type's lap when he's wearing a very expensive suit. Hmmm... Anyway, boyfriend has peed on me, soaked my socks, and we've wet a couple of nice hotel beds. When I tried to pee on him, though, I couldn't the first few tries - he just laughed at me - after all, it was MY fantasy. However, I was finally able to when I got in standard girl peeing position. It is wet, a little wicked, more for the bragging rights than actual eroticism - if you can consider peeing on someone something to brag about :) But it does feels good, wet and warm. RE: Squirting - yes and couldn't agree more - it is just peeing made into something else - but having someone make you pee is by far the way to go - to me - more erotic, more vulnerable, etc.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Ahh, memories. I made the mistake of picking up Top after his stint in SERE training, had to burn the clothes it was so awful. I think drinking urine was one of the more pleasant experiences if memory serves. But on the plus side the leftover camo paint looked like eyeliner.;)

Ain't it the truth... although, in retrospect, it allowed me to see within myself the bare minimums of human survival, and with that knowledge, A Top/Dom/Master can be all the more powerful.

Fileboom Premium Account

KinkyPink

No, that is what they mean.

I do believe it's possible when it's just a tiny little squirt, but those that are really long squirts, have got to be piss, it couldn't possibly be anything else :mad:

Hey, there's a thought...what about the drinking of piss, would anyone do that/has anyone tried it? I haven't, and I'm not sure whether or not I would like to try.

Yummy :p Piss drinking is the best along with getting your clothes all wet. :)

I'm a closet piss freak :D:(:confused:

Fileboom Premium Account