Golden Showers

Malelesbian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

:)I love it, although it doesn't happen often enough for me. My wife drinks a lot of diet drinks and coffee with artificial sweeteners, so her's is absolutely fantastic to drink! Wish she would indulge me more, but oh well. We do switch sometimes and I've punished her by making her drink a bit of her own (never mine) and she doesn't like it, but she does seem to enjoy the humiliation. Conversely, she has made me drink my own as punishment sometimes as well! It's kinky, but hey, it seems to be safe as long as both of us are well and it's a lot of fun for me! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

WmaGuy

and i mean my bf has tried for a long time to make ME do it, lol

Not every woman can, but more can than think they can... Say that 10-times fast... :D

the first time I was able to bring my sub to that point, she panicked and pleaded with me to stop - said it felt like she was going to pee. then we read up on it and found out that the feeling she was getting was a good sign. So, we tried it again and: WOW! It was surreal and it's absolutely NOT pee... We found that it was more successful if she was tightly bound and we used a Magic Wand exclusively...To the moon Alice...To the moon....

As for true Golden Showers, it was at one time in my short "Turn Off Category". That was until an old dear girlfriend, (RIP Wendy), begged for me to do it with her. She had a very specific scenario in mind and despite drinking water beforehand, I could not bring myself to do it - at first. A few attempts, (and a gallon of water) later, I was successful and was overtaken by how turned she got and by default - how turned on I got...Have never had a request to do it since, but would in a heartbeat...

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

Yes, it is 'sterile' (supposedly) and it might even save your life if you are without water for long enough.

There's a boxer who drinks his own in some kind of crazy idea that this makes him stronger.

I would rather not -- don't particularly care to see anyone else do it either.

But disgusting is whatever your BRAIN DECIDES is disgusting.

Fileboom Premium Account