Golden Showers

diggity_dank

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes, it is 'sterile' (supposedly) and it might even save your life if you are without water for long enough.

There's a boxer who drinks his own in some kind of crazy idea that this makes him stronger.

I would rather not -- don't particularly care to see anyone else do it either.

But disgusting is whatever your BRAIN DECIDES is disgusting.

actually the fighter in question is lyoto machida, former ufc light heavyweight champion.

just last week he got dominated by shogun rua so i guess the piss-drinking only works for so long, heh.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sleepy

Actually I had this problem too, and I found a funny solution. I steered my girl to tell me what fetishes she knew about, and when she didn't mention it, I started naming some off. After each fetish I got her opinion and told her mine, then when we got to watersports I simply blurted out, "Well it sounds kind of like a very sensual bonding experience", and she paused and agreed after considering it. We haven't tried it, but I now know she isn't opposed to it, so I know that it would be ok to come out and just say it next time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

sebastian

I don't know if straight d/s couples ever think of water sports this way, but in gay d/s play, water sports can be very much a sign of domination and (temporary) ownership. When I piss on a boy, I'm marking my property the way a dog does. Some doms take this to considerable extremes. My first sub had a former owner who used to piss in a bucket, soak the sub's underwear in it and then let it dry and put it in his underwear drawer. Over the course of the day, the sub's body heat and sweat would slowly activate the urine smell. The sub felt deeply humiliated but also knew that he was wearing his master's scent and thus felt owned.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

BTW, I agree it is NOT a turnon for me or anyone that I know (as far as I know.)

Truthfully, I think it is as dumb as a bag of rocks (for me) -- either giving or receiving.

On the other hand, I an pretty much change my revulsion response to anything necessary on demand.

Mind over matter -- if you don't mind, it don't matter.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

I wouldn't call the urine aspect a turn on. It's more of the humiliation factor for me. I'm also very very hygienic. I used to shower obsessively, and then I looked at the water bill. =P Anyhow, the fact that something I normally would wipe away would be deliberately placed on me would be very embarrassing to me and bother me a pretty good deal, thus a good punishment. heh

I probably shouldn't have told that on myself. *Hopes Master doesn't read this.*

Fileboom Premium Account