Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these 3 answers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Belph

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Here are the copy of my presentation on the chatroom

Welcome! You have entered [The Lounge] at 12:24 am
[Belph] 12:25 am: Hello everybody... I am new here and I would like to speak to someone.
[Belph] 12:26 am: I live in Europe so it could be better to speak to someone from my continent but feel free if you come from another part of the world
[Belph] 12:27 am: My interest is to exchange idea at first. I don't know if I am a sub or a dominant. In fact, I think both can be interesting
[Belph] 12:29 am: For me bondage is, at first, a game. It can't be dangerous if people use correct safe word and if there are respect between people. I really prefer experience with only one man or woman.
[Belph] 12:31 am: I prefer woman but in fact, I really don't know b4 I never try with man.
[Belph] 12:33 am: At first, exchange which each other, then, if the feeling is good, meeting in real life in a resto or another public place and finally, if we feel it, meet together. Actually, I would prefer to do it with my future wife but before that, I would like to meet real people in the scene.
[Belph] 12:35 am: Maybe, only a discussion could be suffisant. I really don't know. I really need someone who can answer to me.
[Belph] 12:38 am: I'll try to be here when possible. I have a lot of other occupation and I am not so often on the web. Let's say 2 or 3 times a week. Of course, if I meet someone, I will try to be there more often or communicate with a phone.

Feel free to leave a public or private message. I'll reply to it asap.

Thanks,

Mr B.:cool:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account