Enforced self bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Sep 9, 2009.

1. I don't mean when you have to put yourself in bondage because you have no partner to do it for you. I mean being ordered to put yourself in bondage at the command of your master or mistress.

I woke up one morning last week, a day I was due to see my master, and my mind was full of ideas of him coming to my flat to find me already bound up. I told him about this, and he was rather intrigued, then ordered me to be dressed in a certain way, and also restrained in a certain way, for him to find on his arrival here.

I was a bit nervous, but followed his instructions to the letter and bound myself to the bed after applying a blindfold and ball gag. The wait was very scary, but so thrilling, especially knowing that someone else might get here before him, and use me in some way. When I felt his touch on me, and a signal that it was definitely him, and couldn't possibly be anyone else...fuck, that was so amazing, and I felt really proud of what I had done :)

So, has anyone else ever tried anything like this?

2. EZRA

EZRA Member

sometimes I get jealous of you OLP!
    you have a lot of fun with MOP!
    You should write this stuff up as stories for the rest of us.
    The Idea of the Goddess ordering me to be tied up and ready for her to use really "works" for me I hope some day it will happen.

3. 131u

131u Member

;0)

I havent tried that EXACTLY as you said, but it sounds fantastic!! My partner ordered me to tie myself while he watched and having made sure that Id done a good job on myself blind folded me and left me telling me that he would return when he wanted and that I should think about what he was going to do when he got back! The wait was amazing! I didnt know how long he would be (which actually turned out to be not long at all!!) but its amazing how many things go through your mind.. such a turn on!!

4. I am actually waiting for a text right now on how my wife wants me when she gets home. It turns me on to have to tie myself and wait.

5. Well, it didn't really go anywhere. She was dead tired from work I found out. She wanted me cuffed standing up using the over the door set we have. I was standing there about 15min before she got home. Then was standing there about another hour before she told me she was too tired to do anything besides cuddle on the couch. Was still fun though :)