Enforced self bondage

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't mean when you have to put yourself in bondage because you have no partner to do it for you. I mean being ordered to put yourself in bondage at the command of your master or mistress.

I woke up one morning last week, a day I was due to see my master, and my mind was full of ideas of him coming to my flat to find me already bound up. I told him about this, and he was rather intrigued, then ordered me to be dressed in a certain way, and also restrained in a certain way, for him to find on his arrival here.

I was a bit nervous, but followed his instructions to the letter and bound myself to the bed after applying a blindfold and ball gag. The wait was very scary, but so thrilling, especially knowing that someone else might get here before him, and use me in some way. When I felt his touch on me, and a signal that it was definitely him, and couldn't possibly be anyone else...fuck, that was so amazing, and I felt really proud of what I had done :)

So, has anyone else ever tried anything like this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

131u

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

;0)

I havent tried that EXACTLY as you said, but it sounds fantastic!! My partner ordered me to tie myself while he watched and having made sure that Id done a good job on myself blind folded me and left me telling me that he would return when he wanted and that I should think about what he was going to do when he got back! The wait was amazing! I didnt know how long he would be (which actually turned out to be not long at all!!) but its amazing how many things go through your mind.. such a turn on!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account