Locked up

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, May 5, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Following an incident during puppy play recently, where I thought it would be fun to hide from my master for a while, we got to talking about hiding places. I thought of the perfect one, but due to various factors, I'm slightly regretting telling my master about this place :D

In my bathroom, I have an airing cupboard, and underneath the wooden shelf is a small space that, if I move my laundry basket, is big enough for me to sit in. It is very dark in here, and very cold, and there are cobwebs, leading me to believe that this is where my unwanted eight legged house guest has been hiding. And the door has a bolt on it too.

Anyway, my master wanted me to try this out, so I crawled in and sat there for a couple of minutes, door locked, in the dark. It was okay, I didn't feel claustrophobic or anything, and I could hear my master moving around outside, so felt safe. Later on, I repeatedly refused to obey an order he gave me, so said something like 'would you like some quiet time in a special place?' and proceeded to drag me into the airing cupboard, naked this time, ball gagged, hands tied to the wooden shelf above me. It felt a bit different this time, a bit more scary, real, and deeply humiliating. I was just sitting there, whimpering, drool coming out of my gagged mouth and spilling onto my skin and puddling on the floor. I hammered my legs against the door repeatedly to annoy him, but he thought I was in distress, so we're going to have to come up with a 'safety knock' so he can tell if I'm okay or not.

Although it was a bit scary, I loved this experience, loved being locked in this dark tiny space. It made everything more real, made me feel like a proper disobedient slave, annd to be honest I can't wait to be locked up again! ;)

Does anyone else here do anything similar?

2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

In my new house, I've designed several "compartments for hiding valuables and general storage" so it says on the blueprints. They are remarkably coffin like in shape, some in the floor, some in the walls, and one in the ceiling....

3. My mind is 100mph now. :) I shall work on this.

4. Nyx

Nyx Member

Ooh, I'm jealous, OLP! Wish I had something like that in my house, but it's mostly open, airy space. :)

5. I just can't believe it took 4 months for this space to occur to me as a potential punishment area! :D

6. Nyx

Nyx Member

Lucky you! :-D

I'm sure your master will make good use of it!

7. Prissy

Prissy Member

The only two spaces I have that I could use like that both have problems.

the first, the door is broken. and it doesn't lock

the other one, I would have to remove all the clothes, blankets and stuff inside, and that would create a huge mess, that would need to be cleaned up, nightly

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Thus adding to the punishment....

9. subspace

subspace Member

Being made to clean? The worst torture! You really are a sadist!:)

10. Nyx

Nyx Member

*gasps* The horror! I hate cleaning!

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'll take that as a compliment.... ;)

12. Prissy

Prissy Member

I hope master takes my claustrophobia into consideration before he puts me in that small of a space. I think that may be why I would prefer to be caged. At least you can see outside of them.

13. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

unless your caged and blindfolded.

14. Master C

Master C Member

Hmmm..., Great idea Sparrow. But you do realize Prissy will be angry with you as well as I, if I do that to her.

15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

put some things are worth the risk...

If she's mad at you, discipline her for insolence

if shes mad at me, I'd at least like pictures from the ordeal...

if shes mad at us both, I'd like pics from the ordeal and the discipline... :evilgrin:

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM