Enema Play

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think there may be a couple threads about this but none of them seemed to apply to what I want to know.

I have a few questions, and of course would love to foster some discussion the subject.

Have you engaged in enema play and what were your thoughts?

To what purpose do you use them? Cleansing, punishment or as a strictly erotic play?

What stories, tales or advice would you like to share, especially with someone who hasn't tried enema play before?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sweetkink

Well, i probably cant offer too much advice on the subject as i've never tried enema play either. However, i can tell you i've done some...errr...research? in the matter.

I know that enema's offer health benefits, ie cleansing. It all depends on the contents of the enema. Some enema solutions are claimed to do everything from remove cancer causeing toxins, to relieving headaches. I was surprised how many things enemas are used to cure, alleviate...etc.

As for punishment enemas, there are very specific solutions - with precise measurements, and then some ppl just "wing it". Some additives to punishment enemas include soap, castor oil even milk and molasses. The desired result is cramping, which will be more or less severe depending upon the additive. Some ppl use butt plugs to make the sub "hold it".

I hope i've helped a little :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

praefect

Always before anal play, an hour or more beforehand. From my experience streaks aren't the worst that can happen. It's smell that can kill a mood in an instant, and just cleaning externally isn't going to cut it, so avoiding that with an enema at all costs is key for me.

I can't erotizise or fetishize it though. An enema is about as hot to me as... two day old coffee. It's something I don't want to take a part in when someone else does it, far from it, and want my privacy when I do it. It's something to get through, not something to enjoy. To me at least.

I know there are people that have a kink for it, and I know it can be torture. Enough water over long enough times will cause some horrible cramping. And I've read about at least one case where having an enema performed on someone was an act of submission, so I guess there's that, too. I think it was in the Diary of an S and M Romance.

Right now I'm looking into techniques, figuring out what I did wrong as the last time I've done prep work for some oral -> anal action I ended up having piercing pain for over a day whenever I moved a certain way, and I don't know why. Before prepping the next time it's something I'd like to have figured out. It wasn't a cramp, it was like being stabbed in the gut, and I was seriously worried there for a while.

Fileboom Premium Account