Anal Training

thinmint7

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Master and I are starting to work through anal training with plugs and beads. This is my first real dive into anal and am unsure of a few things. To start will probably use rubber or silicone toys- which would be the best lube for long term plugging? I keep reading suggestions of albertone (or whatever the face cream is called) but ive also read that vaseline can promote bacterial growth...

I am also wondering which cleansing device would be best. I have a few bottles of fleet saline enema laxative which ive read people will use prior, but wont the laxative make you go not clean the colon for anal play?

Any info would be great, I am really excited to start exploring!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

boyJay

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The best lube that I have found for extended wear is called liquid silk. It's water based and works really well.
The best plugs imho are the doc johnson there's something different about the silicone that doesn't seem to get as uncomfortable as the really slick shiny silicone plugs.
Master does not require me to wear a harness with my plug so I can take it out as I need. But this also means that I need to carry around a small bottle of lube so I can put it back in.
I hope this helps

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account