Drugs + BDSM?

MrWolfgang

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I dont drink so, not really an issue with me but, my wife likes 2 or 3 cosmopolitins before playtime. Usually enjoyed over dinner and what-not so, theres a little downtime before we go down the room. Havent had a bad experience with that formula. One time she had.....well, more than a few and I had to stop the scene. She was a bit pissed but, thanked me in the morning. I could tell it was going bad and gettin ugly. So, hard choice was made and we came out better from it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

westpier

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As an ex drug user i have had some experience but the problem is they were not BDSM situations as my partner was vanilla.

Speed - problem is good speed shrinks your cock/balls but after the initial high you can get an erection you can have sex for ages without coming. Problem is its needs to be constantly aroused otherwise it shrinks to Mr Tiny again!

Alcohol - probably the only downer I can think of worth using, problem is your tolerance to pain can lessen, meaning you wake thinking why the fuck did i do that.

Ecstasy/MDMA - wonderful, could be great with BDSM. As mentioned I haven't tried it with BDSM and it makes you feel or cuddly and touchy/feely.

LSD/Magic Mushrooms - when they're good they're superb but when the trip is bad they're a nightmare. I would try MDMA any day over acid.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account