BDSM illegal?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ghost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Practically everything is illegal somewhere, certainly even sodomy, fellatio, and adultery, but most of these are NOT going to be prosecuted in the US if endulged in private.

However it is trivial to imagine a SERIOUS problem with BDSM that could happen in many states:

Many (most?) states/localities in the US have a legal rule that police MUST arrest someone during a domestic violence call (typically IF there is a mark or blood or other 'evidence' of violence).

This is of course a must more likely problem for apartment dwellers or those who otherwise misjudge the degree of privacy they actually have secured.

SOMEONE (usually the man, but it can be the woman) MUST go to jail and can be convicted sometimes even despite the testimony of the partner.

There are arguably 'good' reasons for these rules, but like any 'zero tolerance' policy they can lead to extreme miscarriages of justice.

One can be jailed, lose one's 2nd Amendment rights permanently, or suffer all sorts of professional or personal loss or embarrassments.

And not the good kind that ends with the role playing either!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Precious

oh no :) i was involved in the mafia when i was younger (even wanted to become "vor v zakone") but dad made up my mind and stuffed me in special forces :D
I'm actually glad with it cuz everyone that went that way ended up in prison

My grandfather ..or uncle, or somebody was invovled in the Italian mafia, but me being a third generation and being a female I was very highly protected and sheltered from that life. I do remember ones them coming from Italy to visit on christmas but thats about it for me. I am glad you didn't stay in it and ended up in special forces seems like it was a much better route for you

One can be jailed, lose one's 2nd Amendment rights permanently, or suffer all sorts of professional or personal loss or embarrassments.

And not the good kind that ends with the role playing either!

This is very true, I did not know they had to catch you in the act though or had to have bruises, I thought that if a woman filed a complaint even if she didn't have proof they have to atleast take it to court

Fileboom Premium Account

1master4u

this shouldn't be taken as law, just thought:
as far as I know, in Illinois at least, if you hit the other person during a fight, it is a domestic, but it is up to the state to prove it. they would question your partner, and I think it would be hard for them to charge you based on your willing partner stating just that, that they were a willing partner.

It probably wouldn't hurt to get written notice ahead of time, even videorecording the person signing it.

I'm sure they could try, pull up some bullshit "he brainwashed her into being her slave" crap, but as long as your partner is of sound mind, and your activities aren't so loud or obvious to get others around involved and calling the cops, I think you are okay.

I dont think the act of BDSM is exactly illegal here, as I read something in my city's local building codes about Bondage or BDSM structures... but that was sometime last year

Fileboom Premium Account