Diaper fetish...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I ordered a few samples from http://bambinodiapers.com/ and I love them! Only got two, used one. Way better than store brand pullups. It took a wetting, then I fell asleep in it. I was worried about wetting it a second time, but I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I would have tried a 3rd wetting if I didnt have to go to work.

Falling asleep in a wet diaper is relaxing to me. I know its weird, but it makes me feel as if I don't have any responsibility. It puts my mind at ease. helps me fall asleep quickly.

Now I just need to get Mistress to tie me up for sleep then diaper me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

AnErieGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not a big fan of diapers, but here goes my two cents:

Your pee can smell for a number of reasons, one of which is urinary tract infection, or UTI. It might be VERY minor, but they are easy to get and hard to fully get rid of, but they can cause a not-so-good smell of the urine. Also, take into consideration that when peeing normally, it might not smell, but that pee is sitting there for at least a couple hours, taking in bacteria build up, sweat, salt, oil, and whatever else our body excretes and chemicals mix, not to mention I don't think as much money goes into adult diapers as kiddie ones, meaning that the material probably isn't as durable, using different not-so-scent friendly materials to make them. Also, look up Asperigas(sp) and look at the chemicals in it, then, find the chemical(s) that are known to cause your pee to stink, then, go find other foods you eat on a day-to-day basis that could possibly have that same ID to them. After that, you can better plan your diet to be a bit more Mistress friendly during the changing process. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account