Latex questions

The Hyacinth Girl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've just happily purchased my first latex dress, a Lady Lucie strapless pencil dress: http://www.ladylucie.com/strap_dress.html

I have two main questions:
1) Is it impossible to wear any type of underwear under latex? How about 'invisible' no VPL seamless thongs? Of course I'm willing to go commando for the sake of the dress looking great, but I'd be interested to know if anyone out there has managed to wear underwear under their latex.

2) I've read as many latex care articles as I can find, and the warnings about thorough cleaning and general extreme carefulness when wearing latex makes it seem rather daunting. For those of you who wear latex, have you found that your latex has lasted well? And are you meticulous in cleaning it and treating it perfectly?

Thanks so much in advance for any replies.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

The Hyacinth Girl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes, latex clothing is extremely expensive, especially when it's not something you can wear every day. I got that dress because I always save up and buy something nice to wear for halloween. Usually it's a corset, but this year I thought I'd try something different. Because of the price though I'm desperate to keep it in good condition for as long as possible. There's so much contradictory advice floating around the internet though I'm really confused as to what the best way to care for it is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account