Puppy play

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

yeah, it is kinda big <<;;; but the large crate, which I can just about sit in comfortably as well as lay down (knees bent a bit, of course) was only about $130. And Master popped the box open and all's he had to do was unfold it and it was set up. -brings laptop into cage with me- and tonight he's getting a padlock for it. Hey, when you puppyplay, do you crawl or walk on hands and feet?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

You don't need to arch your back, the trick is using the balls of your feet, not your whole foot, and bending your knees. The best way to explain it is to squat first, heels off the floor, the lean forward and put your hands on the floor, walk your hands out a little until your chest is parallel to the floor, staying on the balls of your feet and dropping your knees so they hover a few inch over the floor, keeping your knees bent, and walk like that. It sounds really funny but once you actually try it out you learn how to keep your body comfortably. It stretches the back of your calves majorly. I only walk like that cuz I compare my body to that of a actual dog's body, and that's the closest way I can get my body to move the same as a dog's. But if you do try it, start out slow, cuz I've fallen forward on my face quite a few times by going too fast in the beginning.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hmm...that sounds cool, but to be honest, I'm used to just crawling so will probably stick with that :(

I got a new collar last night :) I was with my master when he bought it, a month or so ago, but because it's an Xmas collar, we wanted to keep it for Xmas, but then I went away, so he gave it to me yesterday :) It's shiny red and has silver letters spelling 'woof' that you can move around on a smaller leather strap :D

I wasn't playing puppy last night, but wore my collar from early evening until bedtime, underneath my hoodie; I was so comfortable with it that for a while, I completely forgot I had it on :) I've started amassing a bit of a collection of collars, so will have to have pics taken of these...I wish I'd remembered this last night :(

Fileboom Premium Account

KuriousKat

I have a x-large dog harness I wear, its better to use with a leash cuz it takes the pulling off the neck and equally spreads it across the chest, making it more of a pressure instead of a restriction. Master keeps my collar loose but he tugs on it sometimes only cuz I enjoy breath play. I actually haven't heard or found any dangers in puppy play, other then the walking on all fours, which if you do it on hands and feet instead of hands and knees, it takes a lot of practice and training since it uses muscles not normally used

The idea of a harness sounds good. Does the harness pull on your back? Or is it somehow attached to the front?

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

What I've read about the dangers of a collar is that, since a dog's neck is structured differently than a human neck, if the dom pulls on the collar abruptly, or the puppy suddenly falls forward, a dog collar can damage the larynx. And choke-collars are quite risky. The chest harness idea removes that problem and allows the puppy to pull eagerly at the leash. When my sub and I finally manage to get to puppy play, I want to get a chest harness for him.

Fileboom Premium Account