Diaper fetish...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have thought about it for years, but never acted on it or even told anyone until a few days ago. I told my Mistress about it. She was very supportive about everything. She really is the best! I have never worn an adult diaper before, but hopefully we will be picking some up soon for me to try out. If I end up not liking it then it will be used as a punishment.

I want to be told by my Mistress that I am not allowed in the bathrooms anymore. I am to strip when I get home from work and straight into a diaper. (I also dream of wearing a locking butt plug harness later so she knows I didn't go anywhere else) I am made to wear the diaper until I have to go to work again. Sleeping in it may be tricky as I'm afraid of leaks.

Eventually I want to feel comfortable enough to wear it in public, but only short trips. Out to eat, movie or quick trip to the store.

Someone tell me I'm not alone in this. Anyone here have a diaper fetish? Been forced to wear? Forced someone to wear?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I don't think I would be in to age play, but the asylum crib looks fun. I doubt we would ever get any bondage furniture though. Mistress cuffing me to the bed while I sleep sometimes is good enough for me. (We use ankle cuffs for this so I have some play. Sometimes use an extra 2ft chain for even more room.

We bought me some Assurance underwear for men. Not diapers, but close enough. They are super comfy and I love going in them! Haven't went #2 in them yet though.

Problem is that I want to wear them a lot, like all the time at home and sometimes when we go out. (Can't at work, not even a possibility) Mistress doesn't understand my fetish and wants me to only wear them sometimes :( We came to an agreement that I can wear them, but if she orders them off then I have to obey. I hope she doesn't order them off much. I love wearing them!

Sorry if I am rambling. Don't have anyone besides my Mistress to talk to about this.

Fileboom Premium Account

I was reading another forum about diapers. Seems online is the best place for actual diapers instead of protective underwear like I have tried. They are expensive, but I have some samples coming. Yay!

The protective underwear leak. Not too bad, but even when standing and watching the flow into them. Oh well. Better than nothing for now. I am hoping to find something I can be tied laying down in and not worry about a leak.

Fileboom Premium Account