Dealing with ex-masters

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

it's basically we were really good friends. and i want to keep that part around, just not the master part.

You can't. Not right now. Perhaps in a while, once you've gotten past him. But right now, regular contact with him will just prolong your unhappiness and his unhappiness. And this has nothing to do with d/s stuff. I'd be saying the same thing if it were a totally vanilla relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"Things never end well or else they wouldn't end."

Distance yourself, and soon, or you'll swiftly see that not only is continuing in this path toxic for you, but also will damage your current relationship and future ones as well. If you find it hard to do, please realize that taking the step from friend to an intimate relationship very seldom lends easily to going back to just friends, and in the end, you may not be able to have that friendship back. He is who he is, and you are who you are, and that is what lead to this situation in the first place. if you find it hard to distance yourself from him, my alternative advice is to find a new master, so you have the security of saying to him that your clothing choices are that of your NEW masters, and not his. This will allow you to set the boundries that should exist in the relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account