blow jobs

Knots

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have met two males who actually do not want to cum into a girl/boy, as they see it as "disrespectful" (this is not my view), so they would probably see it as fine and dandy for a girl/boy to refuse to swallow, whereas Smallest has offered quite the contrary view.

What this boils down to is the preferences and views of individual people, there's no single "feeling" which all us males will feel.

EDIT: My personal preference is for those giving to swallow, by the way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

decoyicus

The vast majority of women I have been with swallowed, however there were a few who didn't I wouldn't say I was offended more a little dissapointed, I mean if your going to let me cum in your mouth you may as well swallow. personally I almost always swallow however there have been a few times that the guys cum tasted terrible and I just casually spat it out, fortunately my current boyfriends cum tastes rather nice so it isn't an issue.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I'm mixed on this, it depends on my mood. If its someone i care about, then i'd prefer they swallow, but if its just a casual blowjob or someone at a gathering or a club, i leave the choice to them or their master, as I wish to respect their wishes. Personally, i find it often gets me ready to go again in an instant if she doesn't swallow but lets it sort of flow out of her mouth and run down her body making a complete mess of herself and asks for more in a seductive pouty look...

Fileboom Premium Account

westpier

A partner of mine used to swallow then immediately rush to the bathroom to ash her mouth out, I did feel a little put out (plus she wasn't very good at BJ's but she was a great fuck). I was happy to eat her out no matter what time of the month I always loved it.

Having said this, I don't like the taste of my cum either and though i would swallow my own I'm still reluctant. So if I'm reluctant why can't the female be?

Fileboom Premium Account