blow jobs

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Luna, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Luna

Luna Member

In a conversation today with a friend this topic came up (no pun intended) and I appreciate that her views are quite modest compared to mine however I'd like to know from the male perspective how it makes you feel, as a man, when a woman won't swallow.

2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I'm not a man, but I think it's kind of disrespectful unless like, he doesn't tell you he's going to come and you choke or something. It's like, 'okay, yeah, I'll suck your cock, but I don't really want you in me.'

My Master agrees, and he is a man.

3. Knots

Knots Member

I have met two males who actually do not want to cum into a girl/boy, as they see it as "disrespectful" (this is not my view), so they would probably see it as fine and dandy for a girl/boy to refuse to swallow, whereas Smallest has offered quite the contrary view.

What this boils down to is the preferences and views of individual people, there's no single "feeling" which all us males will feel.

EDIT: My personal preference is for those giving to swallow, by the way.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

I'll agree with smallest it's really disrespectful

Master view

5. I find it very unappealing and disrespectful if she does not swallow.

I am a male, and while I do understand some may not enjoy that aspect, the same goes for the other end. That being said, I take extra measurements to ensure the experience is pleasurable.

6. Luna

Luna Member

I agree with you all. Personally I feel like that is my reward for a job well done.

Thank you for the feed back.

7. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

The vast majority of women I have been with swallowed, however there were a few who didn't I wouldn't say I was offended more a little dissapointed, I mean if your going to let me cum in your mouth you may as well swallow. personally I almost always swallow however there have been a few times that the guys cum tasted terrible and I just casually spat it out, fortunately my current boyfriends cum tastes rather nice so it isn't an issue.

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'm mixed on this, it depends on my mood. If its someone i care about, then i'd prefer they swallow, but if its just a casual blowjob or someone at a gathering or a club, i leave the choice to them or their master, as I wish to respect their wishes. Personally, i find it often gets me ready to go again in an instant if she doesn't swallow but lets it sort of flow out of her mouth and run down her body making a complete mess of herself and asks for more in a seductive pouty look...

9. westpier

westpier New Member

A partner of mine used to swallow then immediately rush to the bathroom to ash her mouth out, I did feel a little put out (plus she wasn't very good at BJ's but she was a great fuck). I was happy to eat her out no matter what time of the month I always loved it.

Having said this, I don't like the taste of my cum either and though i would swallow my own I'm still reluctant. So if I'm reluctant why can't the female be?

10. XMASTER

XMASTER New Member

I like too much, to cumshots in the mouth in my girlfriend. Every time when we make sex, she suck my cock deepthroat, and I cum in her mouth with pleasure. She drink my cum.

11. WarezGod

WarezGod New Member

I am a man, and agree with those who find it disrespectful. My point of view is, its unhealthy as well. It causes, stomach infection. LOL.

12. Shizomania1

Shizomania1 New Member

This is pretty much how I feel about it.

13. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Shizo and Westpier, I agree with that argument, but it sort of confuses me. The taste disappears just as fast, if not faster, by swallowing, not to mention it's cleaner and feels better and so on. Although I still have my stance from before, I feel like your arguments would make more sense as 'so I'll come on her tits' rather than 'so it's okay if she spits.'

14. badcooky

badcooky New Member

Ok the science of it is that women who swallow are happier than those who don't.
    Women who only use toys and don't swallow are not as happy as women who swallow.
    Have u ever seen a happy Lesbian? not being disrespectful here.

15. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You've made some decent posts elsewhere, so I won't infract you yet, but no more comments disrespecting ANY sexualities. This warning's public so others know I saw. Yes, most lesbians are quite happy. I'd love to see an actual study on cum making people happier though.