blow jobs

RFiend

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"Swallow it, or it's going in your eye!"

If your spooge isn't tasty, then there's no 'disrespect' in spitting. Coffee and cigarettes can make it especially bitter, while pineapple, mango, papaya and related fruits can sweeten it up noticeably (hint: go heavy on the pineapple.) Vegetables like broccoli and asparagus will make it slightly more sour.

One of the components of most men's sperm is a very mild astringent, which will give it a pucker-factor. What you eat does effect the end result, though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Roo

I don't see how swallowing or not swallowing has anything to do with respect in my opinion. If they're giving you a blowjob I'm pretty sure being upset about how they dispose of your cum seems rather silly to me. You're getting a blowjob.

Personally, I swallow. But I also think that it makes the experience more intimate between you and your partner. The same way skin on skin does as opposed to condoms. But to each his own. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

mmay55

If I were a man, I would expect my sub to swallow my cum. I feel like it's symbolic of accepting a man fully. As a woman, I love to swallow for this very reason. I have yet to be dominated, but I would expect to swallow. However, for vanilla sex I don't swallow unless he is my boyfriend (and a couple other circumstances), because I feel like it's something you have to kind of earn. Does that makes sense?

Fileboom Premium Account

Faravid

In vanilla sex, I consider it to be a matter of the woman's will, not mine. I don't see myself in a position to question another person's reasons for not swallowing. Anyway, I must admit that I do like it more when she does swallow.

During a session with my sub, it's naturally my choice. I especially love it, though, when she acts like she doesn't want to suck me at all, never mention swallowing. That way, I can keep on forcing her and enjoy that panicked, helpless look on her face :)

Fileboom Premium Account