blow jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtw

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

my slave does not like blow jobs. he does not get into them and has never received one to "completion" due to his dislike of them.

however, i like giving them.

his feeling is such that he feels it would be putting me into a compromising position, leaving him in power. my feeling is that he exists for my pleasure and if i like giving them, he should enjoy it because i do.

any thoughts on this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I understand the situation, I know how your slave is feeling and you need to let him know that he is going to allow you a do something he feels uncomfortable about (In a physical sense it is very comfortable, but speaking in the psychological sense of his D/s idea of what a dominant should or should do for the slaves sexually) because as the dominant in this relationship you have to push those boundaries with your sub. It may not be as extreme as forcing a hetero slave to suck some cock, or even a permanent mark like a tattoo or a piercing, but pushing through boundaries regardless is the very base reason for his compulsion to engage in a BDSM relationship. Just inform him that you are doing things for his best interest in life even if he doesn't understand how yet. He is your slave and he has to trust you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

PTs_Pet

Maybe he's never had a great or exceptional b.j.?
does he just have a physical dislike of the sensation or is it a mental block? I've come across a rare few guys that didn't particularly care for a bj.. after some gentle questioning and convincing to just let me work some majic, turned out the guys received shoddy 'work'.. some teething or ex-signif others that dreaded doing it so did a half ass job of it or gagged, which can be a major turn off for some guys? it is quite possible, he himself does not know or hasn't had cause to examine the root of this dislike.

If I were you (I happen to love a challenge) I'd make it my goal to help him overcome this .. I guess the 'how to' will depend on what the dynamics of your relationship are.. are you in a PE or TPE? are you a 'loving Dom'? are you interested in grooming your slave in such a manner as to work thru this obstacle so that eventually and hopefully, he'll discover a newfound enjoyment and pleasure in the b.j. If you are willing to work him thru this then I suggest you tell him directly that you are not accepting his dislike and you as his Master will do as you please with regards to him and his body. but on your end, go at it gradually..

maybe begin with just brief and infrequent ball sucking/licking only .. spend time heightening his skin sensativity of his lower abdomen, inner thighs, the very base of his cock. i suppose there can also be an element of mental play in all of this.. as you have told him you, as Master, disregard his dislike for b.j.s and so he will be expecting you, at some point to force him into it and shove his cock in your mouth whether he likes it or not - not. but you wouldn't be doing that...

one day/session only lick his cock from the base to the tip and leave it at that.. another time only take the head in your mouth for a few seconds, and leave it at that.. help him to change his way of thinking about the whole thing and hopefully, release him from whatever block he has.. and quite possibly, he may be so inclined as to ask/beg you to give it a try.

if i were you, and were to succeed in this, wow, i'd feel very accomplished.. and if you can bring him around to experiencing the pleasure of a b.j., i'm sure he's going to be even more a devoted slave!

now i know many Doms/Masters are going to disagree with me and declare that as Master you can and should do whatever the hell you want, that his likes/dislikes do matter for crap and all that does matter is what you want/like. i agree with that, to a degree...if you truly do enjoy giving b.j.s and you enjoy being the giver of that pleasure however you find yourself with someone that just hates it.. i suppose your only choices are to 1. suck away regardless of your slave's dislike and any risk resentments 2. help him change his mentality completely so that you end up with a slave to whom you can do what you enjoy doing - as i above suggested or 3. find another slave you can give pleasurable b.j.s to.

just my 2 cents.

Fileboom Premium Account

Fire_burns

It all depends on why he is resisting. If he is resisting for a legitimate reason, you might want to let it be, however if it is simple dislike, get that slave tied up and and sucked like you want. He is your slave and follows your wants not you his. If he does have an extreme problem how you deal with it and get past it is up to you, but if he trusts you, you should be able to work past this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.