Blindfolds: Making one yourself?

Stargazer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

Though our household has shifted back to a much more 'standard' dynamic, my wife and I still enjoy a small amount of kink on occasion. But we have a bit of a difference of opinion with blindfolds.

We have a total-enclosure hood that I love but she refuses to wear and a simple fabric slip that does the job but can slide off rather easily.

I've suggested that we make our own blindfold that she won't find intimidating like the hood but that I won't find pointless like the slip. Does anyone have a design or a link to a design that will be effective, and comfortable? I presume some kind of head strap will be required, just not sure where and to what degree.

Cheers,

Stargazer.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

As Sebastian says, your wife may be afraid, or simply uneasy about her vision being blocked. I'd advise you not to push that particular limit as it could cause her to step back from kinky play altogether.

However, if she's more concerned about the claustrophobic feel of an enclosure hood, but she's OK with her vision being blocked, then you could try a pair of swim goggles. By painting the outside of the goggles you can create an extremely effective blindfold, but it would not be claustrophobic like the hood. I suppose you could even use duct tape on the outside if you didn't want to ruin the goggles for swimming.

http://www.amazon.com/Speedo-Vanqui...8&qid=1403503705&sr=8-8&keywords=swim+goggles

Remember to paint the outside of the goggles, not the inside because you don't want to trap the paint fumes up against her eyes - it could cause an allergic reaction.

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

kosvince

Hi,

Though our household has shifted back to a much more 'standard' dynamic, my wife and I still enjoy a small amount of kink on occasion. But we have a bit of a difference of opinion with blindfolds.

We have a total-enclosure hood that I love but she refuses to wear and a simple fabric slip that does the job but can slide off rather easily.

I've suggested that we make our own blindfold that she won't find intimidating like the hood but that I won't find pointless like the slip. Does anyone have a design or a link to a design that will be effective, and comfortable? I presume some kind of head strap will be required, just not sure where and to what degree.

Cheers,

Stargazer.

you can always use a fancy scarf, of a tie even

Fileboom Premium Account

Stargazer

I managed to resolve this issue quite nicely. I bought a really cheap ring-gag harness and cut the ring off. So now we have a simple harness that buckles unde the chin, around the head and has a strap that goes over the head as well. So with that over the blindfold, no more slipping off.

And I never said the wife had an issue with blindfolds, just that she refused to go near the full-enclousre hood. So she feels clostraphobic in it, I can respect that even if I don't have the same reaction. But she loves the simple blindfold. I'm sure that if she had her way, she'd ware if every time.

Fileboom Premium Account